「 ✦ a fairy's hunter friend ✦ 」

AU: LUKE IS A FAIRY AND ZANDER IS A HUNTER

Zanders POV:

I was at work, being a hunter with my guns and swords and blah blah blah. I stepped into the forest and saw a cave that was lit with a lantern. It looked pretty and had flowers surrounding it, but as soon as I saw the set up I knew it was fairy.

I turned on my classic flashlight since it was dark but soon enough I realized that I didn't need the flashlight since the flowers surrounding it was glowing. Damit I wanna prove to Hailey bringing a flashlight should be mandatory! 

I soon pushed it aside and cautiously entered the cave with my bow and arrow armed, and as soon as I entered the cave I saw a majestic beautiful fairy that had glowing green wings with a large piece of cloth as clothing. It had ginger hair that was flowy and big yellow bright eyes. He was also wearing a flower crown. 

The fairy gave me a shocked look as I shot my arrow at it. My arrow was also covered in poison so the fairy fell to the ground making a "AHH" sound.

"You! die!" -Zander as Luke grabbed his leg trying to make Zander fall to the ground.

 Zander dodges and the fairy flatters it's wings and pushes Zander aside with them, trying to fly away and barely succeeds, but his entire flower crown was broken now. The one his mom made him before she died...Luke the fairy was soon left alone, needing of a new place to stay AND sulking about his flower crown.

The next day, I head back to the fairy, but find it nowhere. I look at the river and find the fairy sleeping near it. I would kick it awake but it just looked so...pretty. And innocent. But it's my job and meaning to slay these stupid fairy's right?? right..?

Maybe just..this once ill talk to it.

I sit down next to it as it wakes up quickly. Probably because of it's big elf ears.

"WH-youuu!!!" -Luke

"Calm down I wont harm you..yet" -Zander spoke quietly under his breath.

"Why did u do dat :("-Luke

"I-" I spoke but couldn't get words out. Why are we so against fairy's any way? Do we even have a reason? 

"Hellooo nature fairy to sir hunter?" -Luke

"...It's Zander" -Zander

"And I hate you!!" -Luke

I mean he has good reason to I just destroyed his "house"

"I mean we can fix it right?.." -Zander

"Can we fix this..?" -Luke as he held up a very destroyed flower crown

'...Yeah, no.'-Zander

'But we can make new one's!'- Zander with little enthusiasm

'No.'

'Why?'

'It's really special my..my mom gave it to me before she passed away'-Luke

'o shit'-Zander

'wuzzat'-Luke 

'nothing, sorry'-Zander

I gently took the flower crown and looked at it. It was fairly pretty on the fairy yesterday. But now, it was soaked from the river, and it had a lot of dirt on it. Maybe we can try..? I put the flower crown in the river again so it got a little washed but it didn't glow anymore.

'can't you do something with your powers?'-Zander

Luke shook his head and said

'no, my source of magic comes from the pot inside and it's broken now.' -Luke

'so you can't use magic anymore?'-Zander

'not until i get many of the same flower and then put it in a pot i have build, make it a potion and and wait 40 suns'-Luke

'suns? do you mean days?'-Zander

'tomato tomato'-Luke

'well i can try to fix the crown for ya?'-Zander

'didn't you say we can't fix it?'-Luke

'i did but it doesn't look that bad' -Zander

Luke's eyes shimmer as stands up and hugs Zander as Zander soon reluctantly hugs back. That was the start of a relationship.  

THIS ONE IS SO LONG OMFG     AHHHHHHHHHHHHH