☆First date☆

A part of Lander firsts

Zanders POV-

Around three days ago, me an Luke started dating in an rather...weird way. I caught him kissing Sacy and for some reason I just freezed and after like five seconds I ran away, Luke ran after me and we confessed to each other! I'm not complaining, I am now dating my child hood crush so it's a win win situation. But just yesterday, Luke asked me out on a PROPER date.

We wanna go to this Cafe that has flowers, a bunch of different coffees and of course the atmosphere. The only reason we decided to go there specifically is because the Cafe has a grape and orange milkshake combined. The combination sounded kinda disgusting but I've only heard good reviews about it. The colors of the milk shake are mine and Luke's hair colors so we decided to go there, talk and maybe to my place (no smut boo bear they are still minors in this oneshot)

Right now, I'm procrastinating oh how to do my hair, get some clothes on, maybe some make up and still arrive on time. The worst thing that can happen is that I show up late and he leaves. Heebie jeebies. I decide on an out fit (finally damh- The outfit is on my tmf dump btw cuz self promo)

Literally right when I finish getting dressed the door bell rings and I run down stairs, beating my mom to it and opening the door seeing Luke in a STUNNING out fit. He has his regular scarf on that he always wears and a sweater  that is black PLUS jeans that are ripped. He spends a few seconds looking at me with the :> look on his face that makes ne giggle. I speak-

'Done gawking at me?'

'Not yet.' - Luke

'I hate youu' -Zander

'WHhaaat noo you love me!' -Luke

'Hmm...maybe only a tiny bit- STOP tickling me!!'-Zander laughed as Luke starts tickling him.

'It's hard to resist it when you are so sweet!!~'-Luke

When Luke finally stops.

'Oh uh..I got you something'-Luke, blushing.

'Oh? What is it?'- Zander, confused.

Luke pulled out flowers he was hiding behind his back, they were lavenders. Zander blushed and smiled a little taking them into his hands and sniffing the flowers as Luke was officially mentally dead.

'Thanks..I like them.' -Zander

'No problem! I got lavender because you mentioned them once heheh..'- Luke feeling accomplished.

The entire way there they just talked and rambled, holding hands of course and every few seconds giving each other pecks on the lips. Now THIS is life. Once they arrived, they did small talk with the waitress and sat down, with Zander putting the flowers next to him. They sat in front of each other ordering the milk shake, a croissant and vegan muffins. Zander never had a problem with Luke being vegan, he didn't compare him to being the vegan teacher or sm and doesn't order any meat when Luke was around (only stuff like dairy)

'How did you hear of this place?'-Zander

'Well my aunt works here'-Luke

'Really? Is she here right now?'-Zander looking around

'I don't think so, she's the baker so she's probably in the kitchen- or whatever they call it.' -Luke

'Yeah...how come I've never met your family except for your aunt?' -Zander

'Eh, I guess you never really got the chance maybe?'-Luke

'Mmhm...probably..'- Zander, unconvinced

They sat in silence, but comfortable silence. They didn't know if it was from the atmosphere or because they are comfortable with eachother.

Their food arrives and the entire hour and a half they spent talking and eating, and ordering of course. When the date ended Luke went to zanders house, they watched puppy videos, re-watched some heartstopper and went to bed, deciding to make it a sleepover. It was a successful first date and they to bed cuddling.

Why am I like this omg I wake up and decide to not make a one shot in 6368343786 years?? By the way the milk shake has soy milk or whatever