•♡My only one♡•

JEALOUS GRAPELORD!!! AU: OG (?)

(short asf)

Stacy POV:

Ever since Luke and Zander started dating, me and Luke became closer friends, buut of course Zander thinks otherwise. Today me and Luke decided to get some ice-cream together. We we're chatting, me having chocolate ice cream and him having vanilla ice cream. On a sunny day, it's best to get ice cream of course, and there was a sale of grape ice, but me and luke don't like grape ice cream that much. 

After a few minutes of chatting, we saw Lukes friends and Zander. I am DOOMED...wheres my mom-shoot shes with liam now- Zander gets his ice cream and comes up to us, angrily.

He spoke: "What are you doing you doing with her  Luke?"
Luke:"We were just hanging out-"
Zander:"Well not anymore!"

I waved Luke goodbye and dipped before i died, phew that was close. Though Zander will probably be hiding in my bed tonight...

Lukes POV:

I sigh and giggle.

"You know me and Stacy are just friends, Zander."

Zander:"M-maybe, but still! I think she likes you."

Luke: "Stacy is a nice girl she wouldn't do that, plus you know i would never do that to you, right?" I say with a flirtatious grin while zander blushes.

Zander :"Shut up..."
Luke:"Never~! But seriously, you are my only one, forever sweetheart"

I get Zander to smile as i kiss him gently and pull away in a few second.

"I love you" "I love you too"

THE POOKIES HELLURR!? I M SORRY I LIKED WRITING THIS MORE THAN I SHOULD.