「 ✦ TEST: 1165 ✦ 」

AU: LUKE IS A ROBOT OR SM AND ZANDER IS A SCIENTEST (im creative sis)

Zanders POV:

Tonight I was put to do a night shift with one of our subjects, test 1165. I decided to check it's description since im a little bit new in these types of things, other than my degree. Once I found the paper and read:

Name: Luke/ TEST: 1165 

Age: 19

Gender: Male 

Personality: Kind protective

Purpose: Therapy

I looked at the robot and it looked some what human for some reason. It looked kinda handsome but I put that thought aside and felt it's skin. He was warm. He felt like a human. Either our companies robots are getting really..real.

I pushed it aside and got his batteries, apparently it somehow still had enough blood to keep it alive. No it's a he.

I opened a compartment and carefully placed the batteries inside, turned it on and started testing aka asking it questions.

"Who are you?"-Zander

"Hi! I am- Luke Peterson"-Luke

"What are you?"-Zander

"I am- a a a  a a a a a-"-Luke

I crossed the 'needs more' category and continued.

"What is your purpose?"-Zander

"I am- made to help you through rough times!-"-Luke

"good..."-Zander

"Help-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- m-e"-Luke

It spoke in more of a stern voice as I hesitantly crossed it out, I know I just started the job but I need a break after what I just heard. I sat down and saw a tape, the nosy person I am decided to play it on the small monitor-tv thing and once i did i wish i went back.

It was the test- no Luke and he was a human, and talking to my boss:

"So what is your job right now?"- Andrew

"Well I am a therapist"-Luke

"Okay...You are hired!"-Andrew

"Umm...w-what?..OWW stop!!!!!" -Luke

Andrew my boss strangled Luke and tied him up dragging him to the next room, the room I was sitting in..I looked at Luke in sympathy and rushed to unable him from all the cords. I took him as he fell unconscious. How could Andrew do this!? I thought he was sweet! But the main focus was Luke. I took all the metal I could out of him and also took the word box out of him.

"come on! come on!!" -Zander told the air as Luke slowly opened his eyes that were unconscious. I quickly shook him back to life and laid him on the floor.

"mmmmmmm...."-Luke

I looked at his real eyes that were bright yellow and amazing. I tried to look away from them but i found myself starring.

I GOT CREATIVE GIRLY POPPP  AND IM VERY PROUD OF THIS ONE BUT IM LEAVING IT OF TO YALLS IMAGINATION