The Alpha We Know

Valkyrie

The alpha boss did not use the liquid silver the next day. Instead, he had a silver knife sitting next to him. He pushed my legs open and actually started to go down on me while his alpha friends watched. They all took turns doing it, and I did not feel the pleasure from it that I usually did. I tried to imagine that they were Wyatt. I tried celebrities and some romantic strangers from a novel. I even tried to imagine it was Anthony. One time, I tried to picture Steven. Shit, I went as far as imagining Penny. Anything to make it a little bit easier. Nothing worked.

One of the alphas came very close to my ear. "Don't you dare cum before we all do? I will punish you if you do." Did this guy really think there was any pleasure in this for me? I could barely feel what they were doing to me, even if I wanted to. My vaginal walls and throat were so coated with silver I was starting to become afraid it would be permanent. That I would never feel anything pleasurable again.

When they were bored with that, one of the alphas positioned himself at my opening and jammed his dick inside of me, being rougher than was really necessary. "You like that, don't you? Being my dirty slut."

Did I answer that? I wondered. But he didn't wait for my answer, so I assumed he didn't care. He kept going and came inside of me. His semen burned. They all took a turn, and the boss went last. Which seemed strange to me. Why would you want to go last if you were in charge?

'There is no reason behind any of this.' Kassandra said, and I knew she was right.

As he thrust inside me, he spoke to me. "Rumor has it he replaced you as his mate and already found a new mother for your son."

"He is mine," I said, unable to hold my tongue. But I wasn't talking about Wyatt. I was talking about my son. I could live with losing Wyatt, but not Tobias. No one else could ever protect him the way I could or understand him the way I did.

"Really? I watched how you fucked your alpha. Heard everything you said to him. Asking him to fuck you harder. Weren't being a very good mother then, were you? He was alone in the next room." Watched me? How could he have watched me? It made every time I ever was with Wyatt feel dirty. My skin crawled thinking about it. I lost control of the bond and knew Wyatt felt some of this. But I couldn't stand it anymore. He was going so hard I could feel myself tear and start to bleed. The smell of my own blood hit my nose, and it made me even more angry.

"Well, my dear, I am going to fuck you so hard it'll clear your womb for my pup. Then I'll teach you how to be a real mother to my pup since your Alpha failed to do so."

"NO!" I screamed at him, losing my reserve, and he slapped me across the face.

"Never tell me no, you bitch. You'll pay for that." And I did. He flipped me over and whipped me across my back.

'Kassandra?' I cried to her.

'I'm trying Val.' But she was more distant.

He started to carve into my neck with the knife while he raped me. I think it was a square. I screamed from the pain.

"We need the mark gone, Darling." He sneered. "So I can put mine in its place." Then he bit into my shoulder. I felt his canines sink into my skin and his venom racing through my veins, fighting with Wyatt's as well as against my resistance.

"I'm going to need you to accept my venom. Or I will have to keep trying." He threatened me.

"Keep trying, then. I will not accept you." I growled back at him. I was so done with this guy. It was one thing to violate me and torture me. It was another to try and mess with my mate bond and my pups.