The Voyage of Feelings, Part 4

*Akira gazes into his eyes, the corners of her lips turning into an alluring smirk.*

(Akira) - Fuck Katsgue, why do you have to be so fucking fine?

(Katsgue) - Uh, um.

*Hovering above his body, she moves away from his chest and settles onto his lap.*

(Akira) - Awwww, you're soft, Katsgue.

(Akira) - That's okay, baby; let's get you going again.

*She assertively guides the tip of his crotch toward Katsgue, the pulsating heat of her vagina pressing against the length of his shaft. Her hips sway back and forth, causing Katsgue's head to tilt backward involuntarily.*

(Katsgue) - Akira, Come, On, Please. *huff* *huff*

*Akira aggressively rips her shirt open, revealing her body. Katsgue's eyes widen in surprise as she grabs his hand and presses it firmly against her breast. She throws her head back in pleasure, her long hair cascading down her back.*

(Akira) - Ohhh fuck yes, Katsgue, keep begging me.

(Katsgue) Mind - I'm OFFICIALLY CONVINCED THAT SHE'S CRAZY HORNY.

*He glances back, his gaze drawn to her curvaceous form, and a rush of intense desire courses through his body.*

(Katsgue) Mind - The more I look at her body, the more I'm drawn to it.

(Akira) - Hey Katsgue, Could You Be My Official Man, Please.

(Katsgue) - Akira.

(Akira) - Yes, Katsgue? <3.

*Katsgue's grip suddenly tightens on Akira's shoulders, and in a single swift motion, he whirls her around, clasping his lips onto hers. His kiss is violent, consuming her in a frenzy of heat. Akira lays still with widening eyes.*

(Akira) Mind - What The...

*Katsgue takes a slow bend backward, a smoldering smile curving his lips as his gaze locks onto Akira's form.*

(Katsgue) - Hi beautiful.

(Akira) - Um.

(Katsgue) - I'm just so damn horny about you pleasuring me that I want to show my thanks by playing with this wonderful body.

(Katsgue) - This Wonderful, SEXY body.

(Akira) Mind - Huh?!?!

(Akira) - No, No, NO. I'M the one that's supposed to be-

*His hand comes to a halt at her breasts, fingers tracing a path of anticipation. Slowly, he bows his head, his eyes fluttering closed as he completes in a low, breathless tone:*

(Katsgue) - Just, shut up...

*His lips descend upon hers, a fervent kiss.*

(Akira) Mind - This is so not him...

(Akira) Mind - But if I'm going to be honest, I'm kind of liking this.

(Akira) Mind - No, I'm LOVING this.

(Katsgue) - MMMMmmmm .

(Akira) - MMMMMMMMmmmmMMM.

*His fingers wrap around one of her arms, skillfully guiding them to wrap around his neck.*

(Akira) - Mmmmm.

*Katsgue then places his hand on her neck, his grip possessive. His head moves with an almost frantic pace, his lips crashing against hers in a series of heated, insistent kisses. Akira, caught in the whirlwind of sensation, struggles to match his intensity, her thoughts a whirl of desire, she thinks:*