Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter

[The scene transitions to Akira as she presses a button on her watch outside her room.]

*She calls for two maids to join her.*

(Ms. Kara) - Yes Ms. Akira, Is there anything we can do to be of assistance?

(Akira) - The guest will need some help in working the shower. I want him to be calm and collected. Meanwhile, while you guys are in there, take him a bath for me, make sure his body is extra clean.

*Both maids lower their heads in a bow, comprehending her instructions.

(Ms. Kara) - Certainly, Master Akira.

(Maid 2#) -  We Understand Master Akira.

*The maids then enter, greeted with the sight of Katsgue's nearly naked form.*

(Katsgue) - Um, Can I Help You?

*The maidens approach him with a gradual step and bow in his direction, one of them beginning to speak:*

(Kara) - Good day, Mr. Katsgue, Master Akira called for us to bathe you.

(Katsgue) Mind - That Damn girl.

(Katsgue) - No no, that's alright. I'll be fine.

*After rising from their bows, the two maids fix him with stern expressions.*

(Kara) - Mr. Katsgue, Master Akira, gave us an order to bathe you and that is what we shall do.

*Despite the struggle, the maids manage to grasp Katsgue and with determined effort, they gradually guide him into the tub, seating him upright.*

(Katsgue) - Look, I Don't Need You Guys To Bathe Me.

*The maids continue their task, paying no heed to his cries as they proceed with bathing him. While Kara adjusts the water to the desired temperature, she momentarily steals a glance at Katsgue's physique, still taken aback by the sight before her.*

(Ms. Kara) (Mind) - WOAH.

(Ms. Kara) (Mind) - He looks so young but has the body of a damn soldier...

*She then shifts her gaze downward, her eyes capturing a clear view of his size.*

(Ms. Kara) (Mind) - That's weird.

(Ms. Kara) (Mind) - It's so fucking tiny; at best, its like 3 damn inches.

(Ms. Kara) - Alright, is the water comfortable?

(Katsgue) - Yes, thank you.

*He turns his head away in embarrassment as they both start soaping his body. The water begins to fill up, rising to about Katsgue's waist level.*

(Kara) Mind - His neck looks so damn defined and hard, but feels so soft

(Maid 2#) Mind - Damn...

*Katsgue's face deepens in shade, his embarrassment growing more apparent as he becomes aware of their lingering gazes on certain areas of his body.

(Katsgue) Mind - COULD YOU ATLEAST MAKE THE STARES LESS OBVIOUS.

(Kara) Mind - If he wasn't underage, I probably would smash the hell out of him right here and right now.

(Kara) (Mind) - This Is Unreal As Fuck.

(Maid 2#) Mind - We shouldn't be touching him like this but fucking hell.

*As the second maid observes Katsgue's closed eyes, she decides to break the silence and speaks:*

(Maid 2#) - Hisoki, I don't know about you. But I feel both amazed and guilty about how we are touching him, Are we really able to do this?