Chapter 8: The Abyssal Awakening, Part 1

(Katsgue) - Hey, I need something.

*His beast lifts her head, locking eyes with him. A malicious and sinister grin curls on her lips, exuding malevolence. As she speaks, her voice takes on a seductive and alluring tone, captivating and enticing, adding an eerie depth to the encounter.*

(Nyxara) - Sure.

(Nyxara) - I could help you. If you let me take over.

*Sensing the gravity of the situation and the seductive pull of his beast's voice, Katsgue inhales deeply, grounding himself.*

(Katsgue) - Nyxara, you know I can't let you do that.

(Nyxara) - Why?

*The beast's grin widens, now contorted into an even more sinister expression. Her tongue hangs out, adding an eerie and unsettling touch to her already malevolent visage.*

(Nyxara) - I promise I'll be a good little beast.

(Katsgue) - Yeah, sure.

*The beast turns her head away, deliberately breaking eye contact with Katsgue. Her gesture exudes an air of defiance and nonchalance, as if to imply that she neither fears him nor his attempts to assert control over her.*

(Nyxara) - Then I'm afraid I can't help you with what you want, Katsgue.

*The beast turns back around, her gaze fixed squarely on Katsgue once more. Her malevolent smile drips with mischief and cunning, exuding an air of confidence.*

(Nyxara) - If you don't give me what I want.

(Katsgue) - Hm.

*In the midst of the charged encounter with his inner beast, Katsgue seizes a moment to reflect and strategize. Determined to uncover a solution that preserves control over his beast, he methodically evaluates his options.*

(Katsgue) - If you let me use 10% of your equinox, I'll let you take control of my body when we're able to dungeons.

*Katsgue's proposition piques the interest of his beast, drawing her attention back into the confrontation. The allure of the deal sparks a flicker of intrigue, prompting her to straighten from her previously slouched posture. Fully engaged once more, she stands poised, ready to engage with Katsgue's offer.*

(Nyxara) - Then its a deal.

*The beast's smirk deepens, her sinister grin now mirroring the heightened excitement and anticipation of the confrontation.*

(Katsgue) - Now can I get the 10%?

(Nyxara) - Hmmm, sure, why not?

*Katsgue places his hand on the beast's stomach, turning it gently to reveal a seal. This same seal then manifests on the gate. Rising from his kneeling position, he adjusts the seal on the gate, allowing a controlled surge of the beast's power to enhance his equinox core, making it more efficient. This amplifies the production of negative energy within him, significantly elevating his capabilities. As Katsgue readies to return to the real world, Akane senses an impending presence of darkness or malevolence. Her skin prickling, becoming aware of something sinister on the brink of awakening. In the process of re-entering the real world, Katsgue's eyes twitch for a brief moment. As he snaps his eyes open, a torrent of black aura erupts from his body, enveloping the surroundings. The sheer force of this unleashed power induces mild tremors in the area. As the potent black aura engulfs Katsgue, everyone becomes overwhelmed by the intensity of his released power. Instinctively, the students tremble, feeling the weight of this immense energy pressing down upon them.*

(Mr. Akaline) Mind - This devilish energy.

(Mr. Akaline) Mind - Was he hiding this?

(Akane) Mind - Then...