A Chorus of Concern

The group reaches the entry way to the garden, it's an enclosed area with a small seating area that takes in the natural light. From there is the large glass double doors hold the enclosed and controlled environment of the palace's garden. This was done mostly to prevent any invasion of unnatural species into the native Valhallan environment. The enclosed space to get into the garden serves a similar purpose. Robertus is thankful for this when he sees a group of three royal guards chasing a small black bird with bright purple accents, it must have been able to slip into the palace due to one of them being careless. Aaron releases Robertus and carefully cups the bird with an impressive and careful grace. A royal guard opens one of the doors allowing Aaron to let the bird out.

A Pimogian Sparrow, it must have gotten hungry for some of the food the guards were eating, Robertus thinks to himself as he sees the crumbs on the floor, "We can't be letting them out into the halls of the palace, they may be infertile, but that doesn't mean we can just let them fly freely and cause a mess in the palace."

One of the royal guards, a girl by the name of Jalila, "My apologies Caesar we escorted up your companions, and then we were eating small meal together while we waited for them. We wanted to feel the breeze, and well, Kizzy saw a bird watching us and well one thing led to another."

Robertus chuckles, "Keziah, is that true?"

The guard looks embarrassed lowering her eyes, "Well Kazi scared it into the palace."

Robertus puts his arm on her shoulder, "It's fine." He looks around for a moment, "Is it just you three here?"

Kazimiera nods as Robertus' eyes meet hers, "Well Kicia, went to go get some more tea from the kitchen but it has just been us, I am sure the other royals are spread around."

"I was wondering, usually you sisters are all together. Hopefully, Jalila is being too strict on you guys." Robertus stands back up, he knows Jalila is rather light on her leadership, being very laid back in times of peace but can snap to it when the situation needs it. "So, who all is in the garden?"

"Oh, just Juniper, Avillion, Léa, and Korë, but my Caesar, Juniper has requested they are not disturbed. They are discussing something important."

Robertus raises an eyebrow, "Do you know what this subject could be?"

Jalila tries to conceal her emotions but it's clear she feels she shared too much, "My Caesar I will tell you it's not on what you told Korë this morning." She smiles, "They were very happy with that news especially Juniper."

Robertus is happy to have that weight off his back, but that pushes him to wonder even more on what it could be, "Did Claudius see them at some point today?"

Jalila puts her head down as she assumes Robertus is catching on quick to what she was told to keep quiet. "He saw them while they were having their meal, it was after your meeting with him and Romulus if that was going to be your next question." She crosses her arms annoyed at Robertus for pushing her.

Robertus just nods as he stares beyond her into the garden. It's a peaceful day, just as it was yesterday. The garden is set to mimic the climate of Pimogia, most of the plants and the few animals are native to it. There are some birds and plants native to Valhalla within it, such as the native lemon tree. A few plants from around the Pimogie Empire also found a home here. It's a carefully created ecosystem that works in harmony with each other, only minor maintenance is needed to help things to stay clean. It's always kept in good order, and Robertus is proud of that. He remembers the garden of the Josel's in New Capri; it was overgrown and chaotic just a horrid sight.

Robertus thinks for a moment though on if he should go into the garden at all, it is large enough he could be on the opposing side of them and not know a word of what they say nor if they are even there at all. He would like to have an idea on what they are discussing. He knows he will find it out later, but why wait. "Thank you, Jalila."