"Just let me go." 

Sam scoffed a laugh. "Yeah, you know we can't do that."

"I'm telling you the truth." She stated. "I just--I took something."

"Took something?" I asked. 

"I'm freaking out, I don't know what's going on." She continued. 

"What'd you take?" I asked.

"I don't know. I can't come down." She explained. "I just wanna come down."

"What's your name?" Sam asked.

"Lucy." She replied. "Please, just let me go."

"Alright, Lucy, how about this?" Sam began. "If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go."

"You will?" She asked.

Dean nodded his head, though none of this was the truth.

"Uh...I don't really--Um..." Lucy paused, shutting her eyes for a moment. "It's not that clear. Uh, I was at Spider."

"Spider?" Dean asked.

"The club, on Jefferson." Lucy explained. "And there was this guy, he was buying me drinks."

"This guy, what's he look like?" Sam asked. 

"Uh, he was old, like, 30." Lucy shook her head. "He had brown hair, a leather jacket. Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer, he had something for me."

"Something?" Dean asked, circling the chair she sat in.

"Something new." Lucy stated. "Better than anything you've ever tried. He put a few drops in my drink."

Dean scoffed. "Was the drug red and thick?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Well, genius move there. That was vampire blood he dosed you with."

"What?" Lucy asked. 

"Yeah, it's not exactly the greatest thing to be consuming." I remarked.

"You just took a big steaming shot of the nastiest virus out there." Dean added.

"You're crazy. He have me roofies or something." Lucy said. "No. The next thing I know, we're at his place and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait. But I get so hungry."

"So you busted out?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Lucy nodded her head. "But it won't wear off, whatever he gave me."

"Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurts your skin?" Dean asked, moving back to my side. 

"Yeah. And smells." She said. "And I can hear blood pumping."

"Well, I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again." Dean replied.

"Not mine." Lucy shook her head. "Yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop."

A part of me felt bad for her. She didn't know what was going on or what had happened to her. 

"Alright, listen, Wavy Gravy, it's not going to stop. You already killed two people, almost three." Dean told her.

"No, I couldn't." Lucy shook her head, tears brimming her eyes. "I was hallucinating."

"You killed them. We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses." Dean stated. "And it leads straight to you."

"No. No, it wasn't real. It was the drug. Please." Lucy begged. "Please, you have to help me. No, no."

Lady whined from her spot at the bathroom doorway. Dean's hand landed on my waist as we moved out of earshot of Lucy.