30.

"Please, I need to sleep, you two! I worked late, last night!" I complained to Narjis who was continuously pulling the duvet and telling me to wake up

The reason, was because she was getting bored and wanted to go out with me. Yasmin already gave up and crawled under the duvet, lying beside me.

"Pretty please!" She again pleaded and I couldn't deny her anymore. Eventho four hours of sleep is not going to keep me sane, but what can we do.

Yemma is back at her job, as she missed it a lot and couldn't wait. Baba is staying in the guestroom of Yemma's new house.

Yes, as mentioned I had let build a house for me and Aaliyah and what will come after, but at the same time, I made sure to buy one, which is pre furnitured as Yemma wasn't in the mood to go through the deciding part.

She isn't as particular as my future wife about the colors of the walls or the furniture in the guestrooms. Of course, she did see the house beforehand and agreed for it.

And how can we forget, that the two princesses we have here, eating my mind at 9 in the morning, will also live here. They had their share of wishes and those were implied too.

I, myself, am staying at a random room, Yemma decided to be mine. Her words, I quote: "You will visit us, after your wedding and like it or not, you will have to stay over, so this is your room!"

I'm not pretty sure about staying over, but we will surely visit our families often.

Regarding that, yes I'm still talking in the maybe form, as my dear soon-to-be wife is keeping her desicion a secret until we meet tomorrow, for an official get to know meet-up for marriage, with her father present, of course.

The special day is tomorrow and just as I was getting out of bed to freshen up and see where the twins wanted to go, my phone started ringing.

The caller ID showed 'Uncle Mustafa' and my posture immediately straightened.

Why is he calling? Did she change her mind about meeting tomorrow?

Is she sick and can't come?

While overthinking possible scenarios, I forgot the call at hand. Quickly composing myself and accepting the call, I greeted him with a warm "Asalamu Alaikum, Uncle Mustafa!"

After exchanging the formal greetings and asking about the wellbeing, he came to the point.

He had an urgent delivery to take care of, tomorrow and thus we wouldn't be able to meet, as he won't be present.

First I was sad, thinking about waiting for another week, probably, before seeing her and hearing her desicion but what he suggested next, brought back my smile.

We are meeting today itself and that too in three hours! I need to get ready! I can't show up, with four hours of sleep, visible on my face, to meet my future wife and my future father in law.