01.

"Bismillah" I said and forwarded the golgappa to the bird sitting on my shoulder

It only twitched in response as I continued admiring the beauty of it and enjoying the plate of Golgappe.

Suddenly, a sound emerged, growing louder with each step I took.

After following the sound I reached a waterfall full of Golgappe pani and a lot of Golgappe around.

The crazy girl for golagappe I'm I hurriedly took one and dipped it in the water and directly into my mouth.

I was just how I like it - spicy and with lots of flavours.

Shortly after I laid on the grass I abruptly woke up in my room to the noise of my alarm clock.

Another one of those senseless dreams I was getting a lot lately.

Well I need to eat some Golgappe before i go crazy for them.

I've been craving them long enough now that they're appearing in my dreams!

I realized I was still lying on the prayer mat, too exhausted to return to my bed after praying Fajr.

I got up, turned off the alarm, and removed my prayer dress - the kind where the dress is attached to the hijab.

I adore its practicality and have a few set aside solely for namaaz (prayer).

I reached the bathroom, only to find it locked.

Of course, it was the shared bathroom between my brother's and my room.

Getting late on the first day of school seemed imminent.

I hurried to my parents' bathroom, but unsurprisingly, it was occupied as they also had to leave for work.

I sighed and returned to plead with my brother to hurry up and not doze off inside.

Fortunately, he finished quickly, allowing me to enter.

At seven, everyone was ready - my mom for her office, my dad for his workshop, and my brother and I for school.

We had a brief breakfast and were leaving.

My parents still play rock-paper-scissors every morning to decide who would drop us at school considering it's quite distance from our home.

It's so cute and shows their adorable bond.

The car ride was approximately seven minutes.

Nervousness consumed me, as if I was about to give a Master's exam, though in reality, it was just a typical first day of school.

Yet, it was significant as it marked the commencement of my final year of A-Levels and technically the last first day of school.

I'd been attending this school for eight years - such a considerable period, and it's surreal that this is my last year here.