Black Widow 2

21 YEARS LATER

(MUFFLED SHOUTING)

(MUFFLED GUNFIRE)

(SNIFFLES)

AGENT 1: They're topside, sir!

AGENT 2: Tier 1 has LOS!

Officer: We've got all exits covered.

Thaddeus Ross: All right. Stay alert. I'm sending in alpha squad. Natasha Romanoff is in violation of the Sokovia Accords. She assaulted the king of Wakanda. Make an example out of her.

"I think it's much more likely that she'll make an example of you." Clint says, many agreeing with him eagerly.

After the fiasco of seeing the opening credits to this movie, Natasha had been quiet, more reserved than she's been the entire time they've been here. Clint, obviously noticing something was wrong with his best friend, had officially made it his mission to try and cheer her up. Hence, why he announced how confident he was that she was one of the scariest women alive.

Beside, of course, Anastasia and his very own wife, Laura.

His plan worked and Natasha let out a small laugh and shot him a very grateful smile. To which, he only replied to with a wink and a smile in return.

(CELL PHONE RINGING)

Thaddeus Ross: Yeah?

Natasha: Don't do this.

Thaddeus Ross: Do what?

Natasha: Come after me. I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate.

Thaddeus Ross: (ON PHONE) Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal.

Thaddeus Ross: (ON PHONE SPEAKER) 'Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate.

"Oh trust me. I don't get desperate." Nat says smirking, slightly coming back from her episode. Many smile and the avengers all nod, that's definitely true.

Natasha: From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass?

Thaddeus Ross: I wouldn't worry about me. We got Barton, we got Wilson and that other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers is on the run. Your sister hasn't been seen. You got no friends. Where you gonna go?

Natasha: I've lived a lot of lives before I met you, Ross. You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. I'm done.

Thaddeus Ross: Romanoff?

Many clap. She's suck a badass. Hearing Ross mention Ana, suddenly makes the eldest Potter realize something.

"Wait. Where is Annie? She was freed from the mind control thing. So where are you?" James asks.

Ana rolls her eyes. Still done with him and all his antics. "At this point in time, I was with someone very important to me. I'd reckon that you'll see exactly what I mean in a minute." she brunette explains tiredly.

James nods understandingly. He's starting to think that maybe he should be more subtle about trying to win her back. Right now, he should probably focus more on getting on her good side.

After that, he can start subtly making her realize that that Bucky dude isn't anything compared to him. Then, he'll be a source of comfort for her and she'll realize how much she's been missing all along. She'll fall in love with him again. Then he can get her away from these "Avengers" who clearly aren't good for her.