CA:CW 6

[A hotel.]

Sharon Carter: My mom tried to talk me out of enlisting, but, um, not Aunt Peggy. She bought me my first thigh holster.

"As one should." Ana says, nodding in agreement and earning very mixed reactions. Bucky chuckles at his wife, the avengers roll their eyes but slightly smile at their teammate, and some students and parents are appalled at the girl, while the others completely agree.

Steve Rogers: Very practical.

Sharon Carter: And stylish. [Sharon and Steve wait by an elevator. They stand facing each other.]

Steve Rogers: CIA has you stationed over here now?

Sharon Carter: In Berlin, Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Steve Rogers: Right. Right. Sounds fun.

Sharon Carter: I know, right?

Steve Rogers: [Steve nods and smiles at Sharon.] I've been meaning to ask you. When you were spying on me from across the hall . . . .

Sharon Carter: You mean when I was doing my job.

Steve Rogers: Did Peggy know?

Sharon Carter: She kept so many secrets. I didn't want her to have one from you. [The elevator arrives.]
Thanks for walking me back.

Steve Rogers: Sure. [Sam comes over.]

Sam Wilson: Steve. There's something you gotta see.

News anchor #4: A bomb hidden in a news van . . .

Sharon Carter: Who's coordinating?

News anchor #4: . . . ripped through the UN building in Vienna.

Sharon Carter: Good. They're solid. Forensics?

News anchor #4: More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including Wakanda's King T'Chaka. Officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. The infamous HYDRA agent, linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations.

Many in the hall look at him in outrage. He was the one who killed the king of Wakanda? How could T'Challa and Shuri even look at him?

Bucky looks down at all the glares he received, but the avengers soon go to his defense and meet the looks with their own glares.

James is really confused. Why would Ana be married to a murderer like him? He then smirks to himself, if Bucky continued to show how bad of a person he actually was, then James definitely had a shot at winning her back.

Bucky sighs internally. This is gonna be a long movie.

Sharon Carter: I have to go to work.

[Fire crews hose down the buildings. A red and white medical chopper flies overhead.]

Sharon Carter: Call MI-6, see if we can get Micro Forensics to hurry this up. We need the whole team here in two hours or it's not worth it.

[Sharon strides through with a man in a green jumpsuit. They pass T'Challa who sits on a bench looking stunned. There's a cut on his head. Natasha sits on the next bench along.]

Natasha Romanoff: I'm very sorry.

T'Challa: [He glances at her. He's holding an ornate silver ring which he toys with between his fingers.] In my culture death is not the end. It's more of a . . . stepping-off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veldt where . . . you can run forever.