CA:CW 1

[1991, a HYDRA base in a snowy landscape. A man enters a bunker and removes a red book marked with a black star.]

[A technician raises a cylindrical chamber, revealing Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier.]
[Bucky Barnes is secured in a chair, a mechanical device either side of his head causing him to scream in pain.]

Bucky flinches at the sight on screen. Everyone looks at the screen in horror and at him in pity. Ana hugs him, trying to comfort him the best she could.

Bucky knew what was coming up next, so he got up and walked out of the hall. Ana got up and followed him, leaning down and whispering to Nat to go and get them when the scene is over.

Ana follows Bucky out of the hall, and sees him immediately lean against the wall and exhale deeply. Ana walks over to him and leans her head on his shoulder, waiting for him to look at her.

When he finally does, he can't help the small smile that graces his features. How could he not smile when his literal goddess of a wife is standing right next to him?

Ana smiles faintly and reassuringly. "You ok?" she asks her husband.

Bucky nods slightly, and then sighs. "Y-yeah. I just, just don't wanna risk turning into the Winter Soldier in front of everyone. I know that the Wakandan's helped get it out of my head, but I just don't want to chance hurting so many people." by this point they were both sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall.

Ana sighs, closes her eyes, grips his hand in a reassuring way, and leans against his shoulder more before she says her next words.

"I know. I completely understand. That's why I'm here for you. No matter what you need. Even if it's for me to give you a blowjob right here in the middle of this hallway."

Bucky chuckles slightly at her joke, making her chuckle as well. Soon though, the sort of somber mood returned.

"I'm just afraid that when I go back in there, they will all look at me like I'm a monster. Like I chose to do everything that I did." Bucky confesses.

"They won't look at you like that. No one in their right mind would. They shouldn't look at you any differently and if they do, you don't need 'em anyways. All you need to focus on, is that I love you, and the rest of the avengers do too, even if it seems that they don't. We know that you're not just the killer they forced you to be, and if everyone else in that hall thinks that you are, then they're missing out on knowing an amazing human being." Ana says to him earnestly.

Bucky looks at her with absolute adoration in his eyes. He leans down and kisses her forehead, making her smile and hum.

"I love you so much. You know that right?" he says to her.

Ana nods, "Yeah I do. But I love you more."

Bucky scoffs. I thinks that is highly inaccurate. But, if you wanted to somehow prove that, you could make good on your offer you had earlier." by the end of his sentence, Bucky was smirking.

Ana hit his shoulder lightly. "James Buchanan Barnes! I was joking and you know it!" she says to him.

He smiles and shrugs. "I'm just saying." he says, fawning innocence.

Ana rolls her eyes and leans her head back on his shoulder. "Maybe later, Pretty Boy." she tells him.

Vasily Karpov: [speaking Russian] Желание. Ржавый. Семнадцать. Рассвет. Печь. Девять. Добросердечный. Возвращение на родину. Один. Грузовой вагон.[1] ([subtitled] Longing. Rusted. Seventeen. Daybreak. Furnace. Nine. Benign. Homecoming. One. Freight car.) Доброе утро, Солдат. ([subtitled] Good morning, Soldier.)
[Bucky Hesitates]