When Rishabh could not resist, he brought her face closer to him and kissed her blinking eyes. As soon as this happened, Anokhi closed her eyes tightly and removed her hand from the railing and caught hold of Rishabh's t-shirt.

After kissing her eyes, he moved away from her and started looking at her quivering lips. There was again a distance of 1 inch between their lips. The drops of rain were falling from Rishabh's lips directly on Anokhi's lips, who was shivering badly due to fear, cold and nervousness.

Rishabh's eyes were fixed on her quivering lips and in no time he closed the 1 inch distance and put his lips on her quivering lips to calm her down.

As soon as this happened, Anokhi's breath stopped. This feeling was very new for her. She had never felt anything like this nor had it ever happened to her, so she was just standing there holding Rishabh's t-shirt tightly in her fists.

Rishabh was slowly kissing Anokhi's lips. Anokhi's lips were as sweet as a strawberry to him and he neither wanted nor had any intention of leaving them.

Slowly his soft kiss turned into a deep kiss. Due to which Anokhi started having problems and she started pushing Rishabh with her hands. But how could Anokhi's small hands push Rishabh's mountain-like body.

Rishabh was so lost in Anokhi that he did not notice that Anokhi was trying to push him away from herself. But after some time when he realized that Anokhi was having trouble breathing, he separated from her lips, but did not go away from her.

As soon as he was free from his lips, Anokhi put her head on Rishabh's chest and started breathing deeply. Her body had become completely loose as if she did not even know. If Rishabh had held her waist, Anokhi would have fallen on the ground long ago.

Seeing her in this state, a small smile came on Rishabh's lips. He said to himself, "This is what happened to her in a small kiss, what will happen to her if it goes beyond this?"

On the other hand, Anokhi's face had turned completely red. Some because of not being able to breathe and some because of the feeling that Rishabh had just given her, which she was unable to understand. So she concluded that Rishabh was punishing her in this way and tears came to her eyes.

For some time, Anokhi was trying to control her breath while crying with her head on Rishabh's chest. When Rishabh heard Anokhi's crying voice, he quickly lifted her face and asked her, "What happened now Cupcake? Why are you crying? I didn't even hurt you."

"You did. You almost killed me. I couldn't breathe, what if I had died."  ", Anokhi said innocently while crying.

Hearing her, Rishabh could not stop himself from laughing and he laughed loudly. Seeing him laughing, Anokhi's crying increased. She felt that Rishabh was making fun of her, laughing at her, so she lowered her eyes.

Rishabh joined her forehead with his and touching his nose with hers said, “No one dies like this, do you understand? If someone had die like this, then all the wives of the world would have died by now.”

But Anokhi still did not look up at him. She still felt that Rishabh had punished her a while ago and if she said anything more, Rishabh would punish her even more, so she stood quietly.

Rishabh started thinking something seeing her standing quietly. He bent near her ear and said in a drunken tone, “This is your punishment. Why were you getting drenched in the rain alone like this, you are allowed to get drenched in the rain only with me and now go from here, otherwise if you fall ill then how will we perform tomorrow's puja. You know tomorrow is my grandmother's birthday. So get ready properly and come tomorrow and yes, take back the veil.  One more thing, don't tell anyone that I came here tonight and I have already lifted your veil, do you understand?"

There was a threat along with authority in Rishabh's voice, hearing which Anokhi quickly nodded her head in yes out of fear and seeing this Rishabh smiled.

Rishabh moved away from her and picked Anokhi up in his arms. After coming inside the room, he started taking her towards the washroom. Anokhi was silently in his arms, holding Rishabh's t-shirt tightly and with her eyes closed.

After coming to the washroom, Rishabh put her down on the floor and said, "Fresh up quickly and change and then go to sleep, because we have to wake up early tomorrow morning."

Saying this, he started to leave, but then he came back to Anokhi and gave her a small kiss on her cheek and said, "Good night cupcake" saying this he left.

Anokhi was watching him go with her hand on her cheek in surprise. Rishabh knew that Anokhi was looking at him, so a big smile came on his lips.

Anokhi was standing with her hand on her cheek for a long time even after Rishabh left. When the sound of lightning came outside, Anokhi came back to her senses. She changed quickly and came and lay down on the bed.

She completely hid herself in the blanket. When the sound of lightning came again outside, Anokhi shivered along with the lightning.

The lightning was increasing in the sky and so was Anokhi's fear. She put her hands on both her ears out of fear, but still she could hear the sound of lightning. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead out of fear.

When she could not bear her fear anymore, she got up from the bed and came out of her room. She came to the hall and saw that there was no one there.  She looked at Riya's room on the first floor, then looked at the stairs and then at her feet. Just then there was a flash of lightning and Anokhi went towards Shobha's room.

Shobha was sleeping in her room when she heard someone knocking on the door, which woke her up. She got up and said to herself, "Who has come at this time of the night? Is everything alright?"

She quickly opened the door. Anokhi was standing in front of her, trembling with fear. Shobha was shocked to see Anokhi in this condition. She first looked behind Anokhi. She did not see Rishabh anywhere around, because seeing Anokhi so scared, Shobha thought that maybe Rishabh has done something again. But when she did not see Rishabh around, she asked Anokhi, "Anokhi, what happened daughter, why are you so scared?"

Before Anokhi could say anything, there was another loud thunder and Anokhi held Shobha's hand tightly in fear. Sensing her fear, Shobha asked her, "Are you afraid of lightning?"

Hearing her, Anokhi quickly nodded her head in yes. Shobha took her hand and brought her inside the room and said, "Okay, you can sleep with me tonight."

She made Anokhi lie down on the bed and blew away the blanket and lay down next to her. Anokhi was lying quietly, but whenever she heard the sound of thunder, she would hold Shobha's hand in fear.

Shobha put one of her hands on her head and said while caressing her softly, "Sleep Anokhi, I am here."

Feeling Shobha's loving touch, Anokhi closed her eyes. Now she was feeling safe and after some time she fell asleep.

Morning time _

The next morning everyone woke up to Riya's scream. Riya was walking here and there in the hall in worry.  Hearing her voice, everyone came downstairs, even Rishabh.

Rohit got angry at Riya and asked, “What is it? Why are you shouting so early in the morning? You have disturbed everyone's sleep for no reason.”

“What else should I do if not shout?  Choti si Bhabhi is missing ?”, Riya said, then everyone asked together in surprise, “What!”

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!