"Did I come to the wrong address?" She sighed in thought.

"Let me ask, maybe I'm confused." She walks to the waiter.

"Good evening sir, please is this A Bite and more restaurant?" She asked but he didn't reply, he just smiled handing her the card on the plate.

"What is this?" She mutters while opening the card.

"Faruk; find me on the rooftop." She reads out and chuckles.

"Are we playing a hide-and-seek game? What is he up to?"

But the waiter didn't speak again he just nodded his head and smiled while pointing at a staircase that leads to the rooftop.

"Okay, thanks." She smiled and headed off to the staircase which made her jaw drop.

The entire staircase hall was decorated with bright lights.

"What is going on?" She muttered and couldn't help but smile.

She continued to take turns on the stairs in surprise and just at the end of the stairs, another waiter was waiting at the door of the rooftop, and once she approached the waiter, he opened the door.

"Where is he and what are all these?" She asks but the waiter ignores her question pointing at the door, she walks in and the first thing she sight and admired was the beautiful night sky filled with bright stars.

When she walked in, she couldn't
help but feel like the main character of a hopeless romantic movie as her smile continues to broaden on her face.

White and red colors were the theme of the decorations as everything she could lay her eyes on was the two colors.

Red rose petals were scattered all over the floor which made it difficult for her to avoid stepping on them as she walked further into the space.

Candle lights could also be seen at every corner of the room, white rose flowers were also not left out in the decorations.

She stared around till she got to the only table and chair in the room.

"Candle night dinner?" She muttered seeing the table covered in white clothes and also rose petals.

A bottle of red wine accompanied by two glasses was kept on the table with a "You look breathtaking tonight " card facing at her, she picked it up while dropping her purse, and she smiled looking around to find him when he appeared leaning behind her.

He whispered into her ears making her quickly swallow her smile.

"You like what you see?" He grinned and she turned to face him.

"Goddamit!" A voice in her head screamed once their gaze met.

Yeah, she always knew Faruk was no less an attractive young dude, but tonight, why does look way different?

Her gaze travelled around him and she was surprisingly stunned.

Maybe it was his new shave and haircut that made him look entirely different, but in a freaking good way that she could say that he was no less a fictional hot character from an intense movie. She affirmed moving her gaze away to his outfit.

He was wearing a transparent white shirt that was barely buttoned exposing his chest which made her nervous, she quickly looks away but he caught her and smirked while shifting away from her, he took his time opening the bottle of wine, then poured its contents into a glass cup and he turned to face her with it.

"Have it." He smiled handing the glass over to her.

"I saw you smile and I was glad that at least my efforts weren't futile, I was able to impress you though this is my first time doing this." He says glancing around in satisfaction.