-Epilogue-

"Vibha, Vikky ice-cream" A female voice startled the kids

"Vibha, Vikky ice-cream" A female voice startled the kids. Vish heard her voice and raced to greet her. She was her favorite person. Tia saw him and opened her arms for the boy and picked him up the moment he hugged her. As an only child she alwyas craved for siblings. Vish and Vibha were a blessing in her life. They loved her as much they did Vikky. 

"I missed you kiddo" She deepened the hug.

"I missed you too, bhabs. Itne late kaise ho gaye aapko?"

"Sorry, bacha. I got held in the airport."

"Apke fans ne rok leya aapko?' Vibha chimed in. Tia set Vish down and pulled her into a hug. Though Vibha was not openly demonstrative like Vish, She loved her just as much.

"Are, bhabs is a celebrity. She has won the last match. Obviously she would get a grand welcome." Vish's voice was filled with pride. Tia looked at Vikky with a smile. He was waiting for his turn patiently. Her Vikky had changed so much that she was still often amazed. The boy who refused to share her with anyone, no waited in line. The boy who wanted her to all himself, was now happy to take what ever she offered. They hardly met twice in a month. They busy schedules kept them apart, and yet she knew her man would never cheat. He was hers and hers alone. Five years back when he asked her to give up her career she was furious. He wanted marriage and kids. She was in the peaks of her career and did not want want he wanted. She was not ready for a long distance marriage. 

When she refused, he Offred to give up shows and settle down as  a playback singer. That would have given him the flexibly to accompany her. She did not want that either. Their relationship would have turned bitter if not for her mother-in-law. She sat them down and explained the compromises that came with marriage. She also shared the heartbreak of a breakup. They realized they were not ready for either. That is when she suggested waiting a few more years before giving marriage a thought. They took her advice and lived to ripe the benefits. They still fought, that could not be avoided. both were hot headed and both did not know where to draw a line. But one thing bound them together. Their love.

When Vikky opened his arms for her, she walked into them without hesitation. She missed him a lot.

"How are you, princess?" Vikky pulled her closer to his heart and dropped  a warm kiss on her head.

"Aww! Humne kuch dekha he nehi" The twin said in unison and closed their eyes, dramatically.

Vikky ignored them and forced on his princess. He had missed her terribly. 

"Every thing is ready?" She pulled back and looked at him.

Vikky nodded his head. 

"Chachi is taking care of everything. Everyone will be here on time"

She smiled, "Chachu aa rahe hai?"

"Unke bena party kaise ho sakta hai? He is on his way back. His flight is landing in an hour."