-Chapter 1-

Please note, this is an unedited draft

Please note, this is an unedited draft. There will be several mistakes. You have already been warned. The next part will come after 250 comments. If there is no feedback, the books will not be posted here. I would rather take a few beta readers who give an honest feedback and help me with the proofreading then  waste time posting a book that is read by thousands but lacks feedback.

Aarahdna.

The snowflakes danced in the air, painting the world outside white. The vision in white did nothing to impress the seventeen year old boy, sitting by the fire place, shooting daggers at the frosted glass. It was the day of his freedom. He was done with his board exams. After a month long of late night studies, ungodly hours and skipped weekends, he was lookin forward to celebrate his freedom, but the snow ruined his plans. He wished he had a remote to control weather, he would have turned off the snow at will. Good riddance overall. Who the hell wanted snow?

A young man in his early mid thirties walked inside, holding a big tray filled with snacks. The delicious aroma of the pakora's, did nothing to lift his sprits. He turned his face away, refusing to look at the delicacies.

"At your service your highness." The man gave him a mock bow and placed the food tray on the center table. The boy refused to look up.

"Vikky, dekh to le bacha, sab tera favorite bana hai," The man coaxed gently, his musical tone, soothing as always, but Vikky refused to be cajoled. He was sulking and making his displeasure known.

"Acha to humhare nawab sahab naraz hai" The perched himself on the arm of the couch.

"Don't talk to me, buddy." Vikky huffed and tried to get up. The man forced him to sit down.

"Itna naraz kyun hai bacha, the storm will pass away, phir chale jana apne friends ke saath party karne ke leye."

"Mughe abhi jana hai, buddy. I wanted for a month, yaar. This is so not fair" He whined. His buddy smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Vikky wanted to resist, but he could never hold out against his buddy. He leaned into his touch and buried his face into his buddy's warmth.

"I really want to go out, buddy. I am so bored"

His buddy placed a warm kiss on his head and got up, dragging him along.

"Kaha le jaa rahe ho, buddy. I am not in the mood yaar. My life sucks." The man stopped and whacked him gently. Vikky winced, his unruly mouth often got him into trouble.

"What nonsense are you talking? Why does your life suck? Itne kya problem hai tere life me bata? Ek baar tere plans kya flop ho gaye, tu kuch bhi bole jaa raha hai. I mean do you even think, Vikram......" Vikky blocked his buddy's mouth with his palm to stop the lecture. His buddy's amber eyes blazed with irritation, adding charm to chiseled features. The frown on his brow did not suit his angelic face.