Head in the classroom (18+)

Warning ⚠️
- smut or lemon, honest I can't tell the difference 💀

-✨ Gæ very gæ✨

Btw I have a yt channel or smth so yeh here's a link to the video above which is mine
https://youtu.be/xPx2-5aZKVg?si=d2x6XzPn9InLnILu

ANYWAYSDD LETS START:

It was around 10:00 am in the morning, Geno and Reaper were sat down at the far left corner of the classroom together, listening to the teacher going on and on about some lesson she was currently teaching.

Reaper pov:

'I'm so bored, I seriously can't take this anymore' I thought to myself. 'Geno looks focused, Hm.. I should annoy him, or better yet..'. I looked around the classroom, everyone seems to be paying attention to the teacher, and there's still 30 minutes left of class. I smirked to myself 'mhm I definitely have time~'

Geno pov:

I was just focusing on the teacher when I noticed that Reaper was just smirking to herself 'well that's odd, but then again it's Reaper were talking about, hes always odd, and that's what I love about he's, but that smirk- hes definitely up to no good.'

I was lost in thought when I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh, I looked up at the person whose hand was on my thigh
'oh dear gods- why's his hand on my thigh?!' I looked up at he with a slight blush in my face, he looked calm, happy even. I shook the thoughts away from my head and tried to concentrate on the lesson.

'Oh god- it's moving up' I gulped 'shit please stop-' I thought to myself, my face was starting to look as red as a tomato. His hand finally stopped, but it was an inch away from my dick. I looked at her nervously and I whisper-shouted "Reaper-!".

Reapers pov:

I grinned as Geno whispered my name "what is it Gen?" I said playing innocent.
"You know exactly what you're doing don't you." He exclaimed softly
"Hm? I don't know what you're on about Gen, don't disturb me don't you see I'm focused on the lesson? Geez" I chuckled seeing him turn away embarrassed. After 10 minutes or so I moved my hand up to his dick, palming his clothed erection.

His small whimpering turned me on even more, I lean over to his ear "Now, now, Geno we don't want to get caught now so keep quiet okay Gen?" I grinned as he nodded his head. I slowly unzip the fly of his pants, his dick springing out. I take his dick while making eye contact with him. I move my hand up and down, his dick that's leaking pre-cum. He puts a hand over his mouth to stop the small whimpers and groans coming out of him. "Geno, shit don't stop please I'm gonna come-" Geno begs. I stopped pumping his dick and I looked up at him 'yep he's pissed', "Reaper! Wtf.."

I ignore him as I go under the table near his dick. I laughed quietly before, taking his Erectted penis into my mouth, I swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick causing him to throw back his head in pleasure, I was just bobbing my head up and down when all of a sudden he took my hair and started mouth fucking me. It was hard trying to not gag but I made it through, after 5 minutes he came in my mouth "Swallow it." Geno demanded, I swallowed it and I returned to my seat acting as if I didn't just give my crush head right in the classroom.

A/N:

YALL BETTER APPRECIATE THIS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DID I COME BACK TO THE FANDOM TO WRITE THIS BUT IT WAS ALSO VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TO WRITE 👺👺.

Thanks for reading please
Vote
Follow
Comment
And cry 🤩

Happy April fools y'all
5-1-24 <3