Secret love

In the dazzling world of music, Geno was a renowned singer, known for his soulful voice and electrifying performances.

He had it all  fame, fortune, and adoring fans. But amidst the glitz and glamour, he found himself feeling lonely and maybe even somewhat depressed.

But then came Reaper, a stoic and skilled bodyguard with a mysterious past.

Assigned to protect Geno, Reaper's imposing presence contrasted with Geno's flamboyant persona.

They were from two different worlds, but as they spent more time together, a deep connection formed. Reaper's unwavering dedication to his duty and Geno's charismatic charm created a unique bond.

Late nights on tour buses and quiet moments backstage brought them closer.

One late night at their Geno's luxury apartment, Reaper was waiting for Geno to finish taking a shower but notice he was taking quite a while.

So he went into Geno's room, it was spacious and modern, the bed was humongous and fillied with fluffy pillows.

Geno was exhausted after his performance and just wanted to sleep, maybe even cuddle with someone ( ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°)

As soon as stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel rapping his delicate body, he was shocked to see Reaper standing an inch away from his face.

His face burned a deep red blush and tried to look away from Reapers deep black eyes, even if others say that his eyes could pierce right through your soul, it was just different for Geno.

It's like getting lost in a good book or looking into a beautiful stary night sky and—

"Hey Gen you okay? Sorry for barging into your room." Reaper  said apologetically

Geno looked at him for a moment realising that Reaper was also blushing yet still had that stupid smirk on this face.

"Yeah it's fine, I'm just gonna change." Geno said

Reaper just stood their like an idiot

"I u-uh reaper? Aren't you gonna get out for a moment so I can change?" Geno managed to say without looking at Reaper since he could stop blushing.

Reaper took notice of that and said "what if I don't~" he coed near Geno's ear

Geno's face burned profusely, stuttering he said "Eep! Just get out Reaper!"

Reaper who was proud of himself, smirked and finally got out.

Geno got himself dressed and went out the door to see Reaper laying on the door frame peacefully.

Geno unsure if Reaper was actually napping or not, went so close to Reapers face.

Reaper felt the presence of someone near him and went he opened his eye socket, their Geno was just an inch away from his.

But right then Geno almost lost balance and fell, luckily Reaper catched him but sadly failed and both fell on the floor with Reaper on top of Geno.

Geno hit his head but not to hard, yet Reaper still apologized over and over repeatedly and brought him to his bed.

"Heh..Sorry 'bout that Gen, anyways I better get going now." Said Reaper

But Geno pulled his arm to make him fall on the bed with Geno saying "Stay with me please? It's the least you could do ya know" Geno said teasingly

"Mmm I think you just want my company" he said getting closer to Geno on the bed

"Maybe.." Geno giggled slightly as he cuddled Reaper.

(OMG SO SO SORRY I WAS FOOLING AROUND AND THEN ADDED THIS BY ACCIDENT JUST IGNORE IT ITS NOT PART OF THE VIDEO HAHWHA)

Their love story remained a secret, hidden from the prying eyes of the paparazzi and Geno's fans. They cherished stolen moments of togetherness, finding solace in each other's arms. As Geno continued to rise in fame, Reaper was always there, a silent protector and a steadfast partner.

(I GTG I HAVE SCHOOL AND I JIUST RUSHED THIS BYEEE)