Chapter 9: She as the moon

KRUTIKA CHATTERJEE

I agreed to go with him because I felt he's really sorry. Atleast he came and apologized.

I opened the bag and the dress is really so pretty. It gives vintage core vibes.

I do have to admit it that he has great choice

-

I'm ready now. Cute. Cute. "Krutika, you're so GORGEOUS!" I said myself, standing infront of the mirror and also winked at me. I took the painting, purse, lip gloss, a claw clip & my phone in my shoulder bag.

I opened the door and came downstairs and found him and Nanu talking with each other. "Hiii!" I smiled brightly. They both looked at me and he got up from the chair. "Kruti, khub mishti lagche toke!" (Kruti, you're looking so sweet!) Nanu complimented me. "Thank you, Nanu." I bowed to her and smiled. I looked at Him, he was already staring with opened mouth. I smiled by myself. His expression already praised me. "Let's go?" He's still in the position so I asked again "Shekhar, hum chalein?" (Shekhar, let's go?) He flinched and replied, "Yes-Yes-yes!" I nodded and said bye to my Nanu. Then we went to main door to leave. He opened the door for me to go first and when I was going I heard him whispering in his deep husky voice, "You're looking so beautiful." I blushed and bit my inner lower lip.

Few minutes ago, that was me who was yelling at him. Wow!

We both went to his car and he again opened the door to let me in first.

He started the car. The journey is full of silence and I can't be just sit in silence until there's no one beside me. I broke the silence with a stupid question, "Ehem..! How old are you?" He smiled while he was circling the steer of his Ferrari and his focus was on road. Gosh! He's so charming. His outfit is looking too good on him.

The muscle can be seen and it looks like he can easily throw me or lift me up

The muscle can be seen and it looks like he can easily throw me or lift me up. I again bit my lower lip and not my heart again joined in marathon race. "Stop checking me out." He said with a smirk on his lips. I looked away I didn't say anything in reply because I know I made it pretty obvious and then heard him chuckling.