"He's always been quiet. Not the type to fuss over us..."

"He'll probably return next week, right? With his usual nonchalant face."

"..."

They said so, but an instinctive feeling that it wasn't so enveloped them.

Moreover, today was scheduled for a post-production meeting with actors, staff, and investors about the release schedule. The director they knew wouldn't miss such an important meeting without a reason.

Everyone in the conference room waited two hours for the director that day, but Junwoo never showed up.

A month had passed.

When it became evident that Junwoo had deliberately gone somewhere, the rumor spread rapidly.

The nation was once again in turmoil.

Excluding impersonations, there was no one in Korea who claimed to have seen Junwoo.

Amidst rampant speculation about his disappearance,

- What happens to the movie now? Is the release going to be delayed?

With someone's words as a starting point, people began discussing the movie that Junwoo left behind.

What had happened during the filming, and what was the movie about?

The internet was flooded with speculation and interest, suggesting that clues about Han Junwoo's disappearance might be in the movie.

Inquiries about the release schedule started pouring into Fantasia production company.

Naturally, the production company and related movie personnel were in a frenzy.

A heated meeting was taking place in the production company's conference room.

"Is there really no one who heard anything about Director Han going somewhere? Think carefully, everyone."

"Now's not the time to focus on that."

"What do you mean? What's more important than the fact that Han Junwoo has disappeared?"

"Well, it's not like he's dead. He's organized his things, and the timing is too cunning. It seems he had something in mind. We should focus on what's right in front of us."

Jeon Gwang-in, the company's CEO, investors like Kim Yujun, Moon Kangwoo, Jin Do-ryeon, and other actors and film-related personnel were seated in the conference room.

"Do you know how people are reacting to Director Han's movie right now?"

"Is there anyone here who doesn't know?"

"Why are you being confrontational from the start?"

Given the gravity of the situation, the conversations among them were somewhat heated and agitated.

"Let's all calm down. First, let's think about what we can do, not about Director Han's whereabouts. Let's talk about the movie."

"Hmm..."

"Anyway, it's our production company's work. We can't just sit idly."

Jeon Gwang-in was the one mediating the situation. Although he was significantly affected, as the CEO, he had to take responsibility, especially at moments like this.

"Let's think about the outcome. The whole country is in chaos right now. Everywhere you go, people are only talking about Director Han. If the movie is released in this atmosphere, it's going to be a huge hit."