Chapter 68

"Thousands of eyes of the audience are concentrated through the narrow gap of the camera."

Shin Haksu never forgot that sentence for a moment.

He knew how significant and weighty the work he was doing was.

The scenes he captured with his eyes would, in the future, be seen by the entire nation, or perhaps even the whole world.

He carefully turned the ring of the camera with his right hand.

The zoom pulled in, and the lens focus narrowed.

The camera captured the director standing behind it, and then the film's two leads, Moon Kangwoo and Jin Do-ryeon came into focus.

After adjusting all the cameras, he slowly, silently stepped backward.

Soon, his back touched the wall, and Shin Haksu stiffened his body.

"..."

Could this place really be called a movie shooting location?

An indescribable silence dominated the set. It was so intense that even swallowing was difficult.

Until the director called 'cut,' no movement was allowed for him today.

The highlight scene of the movie begins.

The protagonist, born with innate abilities in all senses, succumbs to lust, breaks a taboo, and ends up in despair.

"We're going to paralyze the world. I can make kings kneel and turn the Pope into Jesus."

Moon Kangwoo's acting began.

"It's not over yet! I will continue to pursue this, and people will cheer!"

The camera caught Moon Kangwoo's fierce eyes. Not just the acting but also the physical changes were happening simultaneously. It was a sight never seen in any previous movies.

As the emotions intensified, it seemed like the time and space of the set were twisting and changing. It was an illusion, an effect that seemed impossible without special effects or CG.

"Let's drive people crazy together."

"Us?"

Jin Do-ryeon responded in kind.

"It's impossible to corrupt you. You hate me with your petty sense of justice but can't kill me, can you?"

The intense dialogue and emotions between the two actors surged back and forth.

An extreme immersion beyond verbal explanation. Their acting dominated the set in a way that was incomparable to any previous shooting.

Even with a deliberately reduced crew, there were well over twenty people filling the set.

It felt like time had stopped.

Nothing could be heard or seen moving in this vast set except for the lines of Moon Kangwoo and Jin Do-ryeon.

Jeon Gwang-in was watching this scene, frozen in the back.

What he couldn't take his eyes off was not the actors delivering their mad performances but the director behind the camera.

He couldn't take his eyes off for a second. From Junwoo's every action, moving his feet, touching the equipment, without a word, without an expression.

'How is that possible...'

Camera director, sound director, lighting director, and other equipment staff.