Forty One

Forty One

"In the count of 3, well jump together!" I said. Augustus are still scared but when I hold his hand, mas natabunan 'yun nang pagka-amused.

"One!"

"Whoooo." El shouted.

"Two!" Nagkatinginan kaming dalawa as I ready myself for the jump.

"Three!" I hold his hand firmly at sabay kaming tumalon sa diving cliff na 'yun. We both sunk on the water as I slowly closed my eyes for a second.

I enjoy it, I love how our bodies sunk on the sea water while holding our hands. Sa pagdilat ko mga mata kaagad ni Augustus ang nakita ko. I smiled and slowly swim upwards, we both are.

We breath calmly at napahalakhak ako nang makita ang pamumula sa mukha niya.

"You coward! Hindi bagay sa laki ng katawan mo ang pamumula ng mukha mo." Asar ko sa kanya. He bit his lower lip at bakas parin ang kaba sa mga mata niya dahil sa pagtalon naming dalawa. Nang makabawi siya at kumalma he slowly slide his hand on my waist.

"That was cool!" He said breathily. Napangiti ako sa sinabi niya at bahagyang lumapit pa lalo. Kami na lang ang tao rito sa baba at mukhang umakyat si El sa may cliff.

"I know! Hindi na naman kita pipiliting tumalon kung hindi ganito ka-saya!" His eyes sparkle. Mas lalo siyang lumapit sa akin na para bang hindi kontento sa lapit naming dalawa kanina.

Katahimikan ang namayani sa aming dalawa. Pareho kming nakatitig sa mata ng bawat isa...then his eyes slowly drifted to my lips, down to my jaw and neck. He swallowed hard while analyzing my wet look in front of him.

"C-Can I marry you now Sam?" Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya. I'm amused and shock at his sudden statements.

He towered me with his huge shoulder. Dahan-dahan niyang inangat ang aking mukha upang mas lalo akong matitigan. Nakalutang kaming dalawa sa tubig, hindi inaalintana ang lalim nito.

"I promised that I will show you the real home that you have never experienced. I promise to love only you and our sons and daughters. I promise to be your partner in this lifetime." Tumigil siya sa pagsasalita at masuring tiningnan ako. My lips parted and he slowly crouch down to kiss me slowly. "I'm in love with you...please let me be your husband. I want to cater your sadness and love. I want to be with you until the world collapse. I want to jump with you in every cliff that you want...to be free and feel the freedom...I want to be with you in every mountains you hike. I love you so much that I am not contented even if where in a relationship right now. I want to own you completely by changing your surname to Madrigal." He kissed me again and the fiery sun reflected on his eyes-it shows how much he love me and desperately want me.

Marahan niya akong pinakawalan and my heart become so warm hearing his word. Pinagdikit niya ang noo naming dalawa, rinig na rinig ko ang kabog ng dibdib niya. Its beating faster and so I am.

"Please lets get married..." he said breathily. I closed my eyes gently and slowly nodded at him.

"Its my only revenge for you... I want you to be tied to me thru this marriage. Its my revenge for hiding our son and for leaving me alone so hopeless." napapikit ako sa mga sinasabi niya. Gumapang ang mga kamay niya patungong aking batok. We were both floating and the sea witness all of it. Like a waves who's always coming back to its shore...Augustus will always find his way back to me even if I push him heartlessly.

A tear drop on my eyes as I slowly look at him with full of passion and love.

"Okay. I will marry you..." we both look at each other when the ghost of smile slowly appear on his lips.