n i n e t e e n

Ariella say up awake in the cabin looking at the moon shining through the window. Grover, Percy, Annabeth and Clarisse all asleep next to her. Clarisse turns over in her sleep expecting her girlfriend next to her but once she feels nothing she gets up rubbing her eyes. She looks over to see her girlfriend staring out the window with her legs to her chest " What happened baby? " she asks the girl.

" Nothing I just feel diffrent, I don't know why I think my half siblings are trying to communicate with me " the raven haired girl admits to the taller girl. Clarisse pulls her girl down to lay with her and she rubs her stomach and pulls her flush against her. She kisses the girls hair " Go to sleep baby you need to relax and get sleep " she tells the girl. Soon the couple both falls asleep in each other's arms.

【☆】★【☆】

The group of five sit at a table in the train together. Clarisse in front of the raven haired girl who was sitting beside Percy.

" Two days until we reach Los Angeles " Grover tells them. Clarisse sat next to Annabeth who was between her and saytr. The daughter of Ares groans not wanting to be stuck in the train with a snoring saytr any longer.

" Plenty of time before our deadline to reach the underworld " Grover informs them. The raven haired girl looks at the saytr " How are feeling? " she asks knowing he was hurt over finding his uncles statue. The boy looks at her giving her a small smile.

" Can I ask a dumb question? " Percy looks up at all the demigods and his saytr friend. Clarisse looks at him " Its like you need me to make fun of you " she sends him a sarcastic smile. The son of Poseidon ignores the girl, Grover looks at him " Shoot " he tells his friend.

" I've never been to Los Angeles before. I'm guessing neither of you have been to Los Angeles " Percy looks between all the demigods. Ariella looks down she's never been anywhere unlike her dad who always left her to go traveling.

" So how will we have any idea where we are going? " Percy asks looking towards Grover.

" No idea" Grover shakes his head, shrugging.  " But that's like step 37, we're still on step 4 we will cross that bridge when we get there " he tells Percy.

" Follow up stupid question " Percy says making Clarisse roll her eyes at the boy. Ariella smacks her girlfriend's shoulder and gives her a look. Annabeth groans " Dude " she rolls her eyes at the blonde haired boy annoyed with him.

" And you guys shall fail to save what matters most in the end " Percy quoted what the Oracle said. " Back in Jersey I told you the Oracle said the quest would fail. And no one's mentioned it since " Percy looks at the group concerned thinking what if this all would be for nothing?

" Seems like something we oughta be taking a little more seriously " Percy looks at Grover seeing the look he was giving Annabeth.

" Hey, look at that " Percy tells the group looking out the window. " Are those-? " he's about to say before the daughter of Athena interrupts him. " Centaurs "Annabeth finishes his sentence.

The group of five looks out the window watching the three centaurs run wild. " No one even knows they're there " Percy notes looking around them as no human bats an eyelash at the mythical creatures running through the grass.

" There used to be herds of them everywhere "
Grover tells him, feeling for the creatures.

" What happened to them? " Percy asks looking back at the saytr.