e l e v e n

Waking up in a random bed in the Ares cabin all the memories come flooding back to me. Pushing myself up I look around the Ares cabin has way more space and is a bit messy but bigger than Hermes cabin. I get up and go into the bathroom it's a mess and the mirror has a crack on the side as if someone punched it.

I look at myself in the mirror and see my tear stained cheeks. I grab my stuff and go into the shower letting the water consume me. Scrubbing my body clean and letting the warm water fall over all of my body I think. How could the Hermes cabin just betray me, Zoey too? Malachi I understand his sibling but the way everyone looked at me terrified like I was a monster. I didn't do anything. I get out of the shower and put on a cut camp half blood shirt so it's off the shoulder and cropped and a black leggings.

I sit on my bed in the Ares cabin and feel my bracket sting. Looking at my wrist I see a bow and arrow charm appears on my bracket. My mother did this she gave it to me, how can everyone say she's so bad when she hasn't done anything to bad to us . I drop my wrist to my side and leave the cabin. The second I walk out everyone's eyes are on me and they all move away from me like I'm a monster.

I run straight for the woods and go to the beach and sit down in the sand. I sit for a awhile watching the water move so peacefully. I hear a branch crack and turn around seeing Malachi, he walks to me and sits down. He sighs " I'm sorry raven I wanted to take you in but my siblings wouldn't let me and I- " he starts talking but I hug him. He wraps his arms around my shoulders " it's okay I understand but why is everyone looking at me like I'm a monster I don't understand " I tell the son of Apollo. He pulls away and looks at me wiping my tears that I didn't realize were even falling.

" because your mom is powerful some say more so then Zeus and people are scared of power and your mother is dark there not scared of you but of the power you hold " I look down " but Im not my mother " I tell my friend my voice cracking. Without knowing what to say Malachi just hugs me for a moment.

We sit at the beach, not speaking, just watching the water. We both don't know what to say about what happened to me so we sit in comfortable silence. The horn blows for dinner and Malachi gets offering me his hand to help me up. We walk out of the woods and I stop " I cant go there Malachi " I tell him scared of the way everyone will look and treat me. He nods and hugs me " see you around okay " he says sun I nod walking back to the Ares cabin.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

Ariella sits in the Ares cabin on her bed with her sword in her hand trying to sharpen it. The children of Ares burst in and the girls head snaps up in surprise. The strong teenagers don't even look at her acting as if she's not there.

the daughter of Nyx drops her sword and it goes back into her bracelet. Maeve looks at her watching as the sword falls into the charm and looks away quickly before anyone would notice.   The smaller girl grabs her sketch book and walks out of the cabin without a word.

The daughter of Nyx walks through the woods, looking for a spot to sit down. Once she finds it, she said she sits with her back against the tree, and starts sketching the moon above her.

Everything slowly starts to make sense to the girl how she's able to see in the dark how the moon comforts her how she always felt more at home and comfortable when it's darker outside. She sits for hours, just drawing the moon and the stars above her trying to clear her head.

After a while she goes back to her cabin to see everyone is sleeping or so she thinks. Ariella tip toes to her bed and grabs a pair of shirts and changes. She puts her book down and slowly falls asleep.

a/b: what do you think about this guys?