-

8:27pm

Matthew and my mum got on so well, turns out they both have a lot In common, they even laugh at the same things. SHE even laughed at HIM! I'm just glad that the awkward moment can be over with now. Although, I would love to go to Matthew's house and meet his parents... he's never asked me or even mentioned his parents that much.

Right now I'm in bedroom showing Matthew around and my posters. He seems very interested to say the least.

"Blondie, Michael jackson, Fleetwood Mac.... I think I'm falling in love with you Emily Joy Lee."

Matthew says the last part very slowly, he begins walking up to me and looks down at me, his eyes showing lust. I start to feel nervous but watch as he leans in closer and closer until our lips connect. Matthew grabs the back of my head and pushes me closer, he grabs my waist and pulls me in, his pelvis digging into my hip bones. We both loose our balance and fall back onto my bed, this kiss begins to be more passionate as we begin to get hungry for each other. Matthews tongue licks over my teeth, asking for entrance which I gladly let him. He slips his tongue in my mouth and I feel the smoothness of his saliva on mine. Our breathing starts to get heavier and heavier until I let out a short moan, he breaks the kiss and looks at me.
"I'm so hard" he says as he bites his lip.
I look at him unaware of what to say.
"It's okay, it's fine you don't have to do anything today." He gets up and starts to walk over to the bathroom.
That's when a sudden wave of confidence comes over me and I stand behind him, stopping him from walking and start moving my hands from his chest all the way down to his bulge. Matthew sighs, like a relief sigh and unzips his jeans. He grabs my hand guiding it to his penis.

I feel his bare skin member and start to rub it up and down, he turns around and looks down at me

I feel his bare skin member and start to rub it up and down, he turns around and looks down at me. "Please.. your making me so horny" Matthew says.
I get down on my knees as Matthew pulls down his jeans and I grab his dick with one hand and begin to move up and down. Matthew is liking this because he's breathing starts to get heavier. I decide to put my mouth around the tip and move my tongue in circular motions while moving my head with the same rhythm as my hand.
"Fuck, Emily" Matthew moans.
Heh, I like this I feel powerful like this.
"Faster?" I say.
All he can manage to do is nod. I start to go faster and use my other hand to cradle his balls. Matthews moans get louder, which I get concerned about if my mum or Derek hears.
"Shh.."
I say but accidentally do a vibration on his tip causing him to let out a choked moan. I giggled at him and he just stares down at me in pure want.
I continue moving up and down until I can feel his dick start to twitch in my mouth, a couple more strokes and Matthew's cum shot into my mouth, I swallow it and stand up to kiss him while he was a moaning mess.
He kissed me back and makes out with me.
"Emily, that was so good" he laughs and I laugh with him.

-

9:45pm

"I'll see you later" Matthew says and kissed my cheek.
He gets in his car and drives off, I stand there until he can't be seen anymore.

I am screaming in my head right now, my first time giving head! And he said IT WAS AMAZING! I got to tell Kate.

I phone up Kate and tell her everything and she was just as surprised as me.
"Omg Emily! You go girl.. getting that action! When are you going round his?" She asks me.
"I don't know he hasn't actually asked me to yet, but I won't rush him.. maybe he has family issues" I say.
"Yeah you never know but I'm so happy for you." Kate says excited.
"Me too, me too. " l giggle.
"Did you hear about Christian getting jumped by all these guys?" Kate asks me.
"What no? And he probably deserved it Kate" I gasp.
"Emily.. don't say that. That's bad." Kate disagrees with me.
"Kate, listen to this right-"
I tell Kate everything Matthew told me in the car. She's just as disgusted as I am.
"What the fuck! He deserves to be beaten up then. What a fucking shit show." Kate says with anger.
"I know... Anyway I'm gonna go sleep now, thanks for listening to my rant." I say
"Of course, love ya"
"Love ya."

-