♡ Am I?

It's hurts.......

I hugged my knees, crying silently.

I don't get why nothing goes the way I want. I don't want anything. I don't mean to do anything.

It wasn't my body that's hurting but my heart.

If it's my body, I can heal them with medicine, but what about heart?

I don't understand why.....she hate me like this? Didn't we use to be so close to each other? Didn't she used to depend on me? Didn't she use to trust me?

I closed my eyes, letting the tears wet my cheeks.

/flashback/

"You are disgusting" Minhyuk spat out those words in front of everyone.

Everyone looked at me as if they were disgusted. They are all judging me. I don't understand why they hate my guts so much. Is it because I am not pretty? It is because I am poor?

But.....I don't choose to be like this....

Tears falling out of my eyes, in front of these people.

"You guys are assholes" someone stands in the way, covering me from the eyes of the people. I looked up to see the person and saw my childhood friend, Raim.

She wasn't facing me, so I could only see her back. The back that looked so reliable at that moment.

"You are honestly disgusting, Minhyuk" she glared at him "how I wish to gauge your eyes out for treating my friend like this"

/flashback/

It's won't stop. My tears won't stop.

I clenched my trembling hands, trying my best to calm myself down.

I hate darkness because it's reminded me of that time when I found my dad......passed away.

It's just scare me.

Just....anyone....please....save me please......

Then, the door burst opened. In that darkness, I finally saw a light. The light that shines the whole room.

"Y/n!!" He rushed forward, pulling me into his arm.

"I am so worried about you" he mumbled, holding onto as if he was scared that I was going away.

Then, the door suddenly closed. My eyes widen, seeing that. Eunhyuk let me go, rushed to the door, trying to open it up, and couldn't.

It was stuck.

"....what the hell" he mumbled, back to my side.

"I am sure someone will notice it and look for us"

Unlike earlier, I am not scared. I think it's because of his.....presence.

Eunhyuk sat next to me before holding onto my hand "I am here, okay. Don't be scared. I will chase away anything that comes to you"

......my heart......its beating again.

My emotions overflow.....I just wish to let everything out.

"I told you that I am always will be with you, right?" His thumb brushes my hand, reassuring me of his existence.

I should talk about something else to avert my emotions away.

"I know what's your ideal type are" I speak up about it first.

"Huh? My ideal type?"

"Yes, your ideal type. I can see why you are interested in mature and calm girls. They have their own charms"