♡ Annoyed

The sun entered the class through the window as people chattered accompanied by the breezy wind.

I swiped up the page of the manhwa I had read before focusing on it. 

It is always fascinating to me how this simple manhwa could touch everyone's heart. I am not sure if I am the only one who did this but I liked putting myself in the shoe of the female lead or should I say mc. I might be the most simple person ever since I always like princesses in Dimsell so much. 

I like seeing Mc getting saved by the male lead.

It makes me feel like everything is going to be fine. It felt secure. 

Someone suddenly taps the table, I have been sitting on. I looked up to see Raim looking at me with her infamous smile. Unlike usual, there's no one else around her. 

"Can I sit here?" she asked, pointing to the empty seat in front of me. I nodded, smiling "Yes sure" She took a seat before turning the chair around so it faced me. 

"Y/n, I hate it today~" she whined, putting her head on my desk "My adoptive parents still treat me differently with Su-ae" she complained, suddenly sniffing. W-what?

I covered her with the closest book I could reach so no one would notice it. Then, she grabbed my hand "Now Su-ae wants to take Eunhyuk away from me instead" huh? I looked at her, shaking my head "I don't think so. I've never seen them act lovey-dovey with eac-" she cut me off by kicking the table "What do you know?" she glared at me before sitting back down "I'm sorry, y/n" she said, with apologetic expression on.

"You know I only had you, right?" hearing her say that makes my heart ache more than I thought. Its hurts. Since I know what she will say afterward.

"Among everyone I have, you are the only one who will never take what is mine away right?" she said, looking straight in my eyes.

"Including Eunhyuk" its hurts. 

I'm sorry, Raim.....

"y-yeah sure" I lied, hoping that what I had been hiding won't come out from its cage. I hope Raim doesn't know. 

Eunhyuk looks good together with Raim too. He can brag about Raim to his friends and can even share photos of them on social media without worrying about the comments. I mean I know that Eunhyuk is not the type to brag but still.

Raim nodded satisfied before standing up and walking away without another word. 

------------------

I changed my uniform into PE clothes and headed to the gym. 

When I arrived there, I saw the students were a lot more than usual. I looked around and my gaze fell upon Eunhyuk who was also wearing PE clothes. Did his class have the same schedule as us? He was back facing me so I walked over to my classmates. 

Then, our PE teacher comes in. He looked at us and Eunhyuk's classmates "Everyone here? Mrs. Hong is not here since she was pregnant so I will take over class 1. Do you get it?" he asked, before handing us balls.

"Today we will play dodgeball so pair up. I don't want the pair to be in the same class. Mix up everyone" he yelled and immediately everyone started looking for a partner. I was dazed when I heard Raim's voice a few feet away from me. I turned around to see she was asking Eunhyuk to be her partner. 

"Eunhyuk~ let's partner up" she invited him. Everyone was watching them and I could hear guys getting jealous of Eunhyuk.

"Y/n?" I looked to my side and saw Dohwa standing there "Let's partner up" he invited me so I was about to nod when I heard another voice about it. "Let's partner up" Eunhyuk suddenly stood in front of me. The earlier attention turns to us instead. Dohwa looked around before letting a sigh, he leaned down to whisper in my ear "You can always change partner later on so I head out first. Look for me later, okay?" he stepped aside and walked away.