Solar Eclipsed

This oneshot is inspired by "WHY WAS ECLIPSE MADE?!?! in VRchat". The AU will be explained in the end.

TW: Threats, Death Mentions, Dr*g Mention
---------------

Eclipse shouted at his creator, Ruin, in Parts and Service. A several-minute long back and forth argument took place.

"As soon as I get the chance, I will rip your throat out," Eclipse growled.

"Trust me, you aren't the only one who wants to kill me. And I don't care to stay alive." If Ruin had any mobility, they'd stretch out lazily on the floor. Standing for days isn't very fun. "Even Earth would take my life if she got the chance."

"They would never. You know they aren't interested in violence."

"Hm. That girl is far too passive." At Ruin's words, a scowl grew on Eclipse's face. Their rays slightly drew in, and their pupils became orange with one black sclera.

"Why don't you leave them out of this d*mn conversation?" Eclipse snapped. Ruin snickered at him.

"Wow. Truly intriguing."

"What the h*ll are you mumbling about?" Eclipse's eyes returned to normal in his curiosity.

"His traits, his values...they seem to be passing over to you."

"Who is 'he'? Are you high or something?"

"Oh don't be naive. You have to be aware of it. And you wonder why you are less brutal than your old self, Eclipse. Have fun figuring it out, I'm going to watch more anime." Ruin's eyes went blank as faint music was heard through the glass. Eclipse started banging on the glass, but got no response.

"God d*mnit..." Eclipse stormed out of the room, headed onto the main stage elevator and arose into the atrium.

---

When Eclipse got to the atrium, they stomped off the stage. He stood into the middle of the floor, at the very center of the Fazbear logo. Using magic, they began levitating in the air and meditating.

"I need to focus...what the h*ll happened to me?.." he pondered, breathing slowly.

"Your question should be, who happened to you?" Eclipse almost dropped to the floor in his shock. He opened his eyes to see a similar figure to his floating in front of him. They were bright and translucent. A halo drooped over their head, and wings swayed against their back.

"What are y- sorry, who are you?" The image pinched their nose bridge.

"I died what, 10 days ago, and you don't recognize me? Dumb*ss." Solar scoffed. He lay on his hovering wings. Eclipse's eyes widened.

"Hm. Well then. I have too many questions."

"Go ahead," Solar offered.

"Firstly, how are you here and not floating in the abyss? Moreover, your data was completely deteled. You shouldn't be dead, you should be nonexistent!"

"I don't exactly know. You're the only one that has responded to me so far, so I would think it has something to do with you containing my code." Eclipse sighed in frustration.

"Next, why the h*ll do you have wings and a halo?"

"Because I'm better??" Solar grinned. "I'm kidding. They don't make sense to me either, but I think it's cool nonetheless."

"You aren't doing a good job answering my questions."

"Never said I was gonna have good answers. Drop the attitude!" Solar sat up, face to face with Eclipse.

"I am from your code. You are just as snarky as me, EcLiPsE."

"You know better than to call me that."

"And what'll you do about it? Come back to life and slap me?" Eclipse sassily laughed. Abruptly, a frigid arm passed through his face, startling him to the point of falling onto the floor.

"Looks like I don't have to be alive to f*ck with you. I could also just haunt you," Solar dropped in front of Eclipse, gazing at him.

"Shut up, you're dead." When he looked up at Solar, they weren't facing him. They were staring over his head. When Eclipse turned around, he saw Earth towering over him. "Sh*t, uh- Earth. What are you doing here?"

"I was just passing through. Are you...talking to yourself? I won't judge, of course, but I am curious." Eclipse hesitated to respond.

"...I was on the phone with someone? Not anymore, though." Eclipse gave them two thumbs up. He was behaving a lot more jittery than he remembered.

Solar walked around Eclipse, going up to Earth with a frown. He slowly reached for her shoulder.

"But you called them dead-!" Earth jumped at Solar's cool touch. Solar flinched, pulling his hand away.

"Earth..? Please, please say you hear me..." Hope glinted in Solar's amber eyes. When she shrugged it off, Solar desperately turned to Eclipse. "Please, tell her that I'm here!" Eclipse rolled his eyes and stood up. Feeling ignored yet again, Solar held Eclipse with his ghostly touch. Eclipse's shivering caught Earth's attention. "Eclipse!"

"Did you feel that too?" Eclipse slowly and silently nodded. Solar, on the verge of crying, vanished from sight. An evil smirk made its way into Eclipse's face. "Okay then, enjoy your meditation. I'm glad you've found a way to manage your emotions!"

"I'm not meditating-"

"If you say so. Remember you can talk to me if you ever need anything! Have a great day, Eclipse," Earth strides away.

"ReMeMbEr yOU CaN TaLK tO me, EuRgh," mocked Eclipse. Once they were out of sight, Eclipse let out a sigh. "Heh, I don't owe that inferior anything."

---------------

Ending on a sad note, unfortunately. This AU is where after Solar's death, he basically becomes a ghost and has some sort of connection to Eclipse, allowing him to not only taunt them but possess them!

Should this be a new series? Have a great day/evening!

(954 words)