8. the morning after

I slowly open my eyes, instantly feeling the intense headache that I have

I slowly open my eyes, instantly feeling the intense headache that I have. I really shouldn't drink that much ever again. I usually just stick to a glass of wine or two and then call it a night. I also don't usually sleep with one of my dancers.

I sit myself up, resting my back against the headboard as I remember last night's events. I think about how Summer's lips felt against my own and how her hand made my clit burst with excitement.

Summer? Where is she?

I turn my head, instantly noticing that her side of the bed is now completely empty. Fuck, I hope I didn't scare her off. I know that I was a little cold with her but I just had a lot to process. I really should apologise.

Before I can get out of bed, I hear my phone vibrate. Curiously, I reach over for it before seeing a notification from Michelle. Great, that's exactly what I need right now!

I open it immediately, an attachment appearing on my screen. I sigh as I stare at a photo of Michelle's breasts, a message underneath reading "A little something to spice up your morning..."

I turn off my phone as quickly as I can, not wanting to look at that photo for a second longer. I then throw it onto my bed before resting my head in my hands as I think about what I've done. I have to face it at some point, it's not like it's just going to disappear.

She's bound to find out one way or another.

Deciding that I need to sort out this mess, I force myself out of the comfort of my bed as I attempt to find Summer.

"Summer?" I call her name as I slowly walk through my house.

"Summer?"

"Summer?!"

"Summer?!"

And as I walk past the kitchen doorway, I catch a glimpse of her brunette locks. I then decide to hang around for a few seconds, not knowing what to say or do. I've never had a one-night stand before.

I clear my throat to grab her attention.

She turns her head "Oh, hey. Sorry, I couldn't get back to sleep."

"I- it- it's okay." I stutter, feeling the awkwardness in the room.

"I made you breakfast." She announces, pointing to the food that's laid out on the kitchen counter.

I walk closer towards her to get a better look. I see that she's gone to the effort of making me a really nice meal. Not even Michelle would make me something like this and we've been dating for a very long time now. But despite the nice gestures, I can't keep leading her on like this, allowing her to believe that this can continue