To My Coldies ❤️

Hello guys!

I just wanna thank all of you for reading, commenting, and voting every chapter of TCPEIAABS?!

To be honest with you guys, this story is not the kind of story na talagang planned ng isang author.

I was just reading a story that time and it gave me an idea immediately to make a story. Actually, wala pa ako sa kalagitnaan nung binabasa ko yun.

And then talagang tinry ko. Without having a second thought, nagtype ako ng mabilis for the prologue and chapter 1.

30 minutes lang akong nag-edit ng simple book cover sa piZap hahaha! So jeje nuh? Hahaha

And then after that, I published it.

And I was really in total shock because every 5 minutes, chinecheck ko yung reads.

Then bigla nalang nung pagcheck ko, 500 reads na within 4 hours kaya, sobra talaga akong natouched.

Tapos bago matapos ang 24 hours ay nag-1k reads na kaya sabi ko, hindi ko na papalagpasin itong story na ito.

Naalala ko pa nga nun eh, walang pasok kasi Chinese New Year haha!

And now, this story already reached more than 20k reads. Like seriously? I wouldn't be in this situation without you guys and I hope that mag-comment lang kayo.

Share your thoughts about sa story nato. Kasi every time na nababasa ko yung mga comments niyo, natutuwa ako and it is one of the reasons why I'm still trying my best to update even though I'm so busy.

And just wanna inform you guys that from now on, the readers of this story will be called, COLDIES ❤️❤️❤️

But if you don't like it, you may comment your suggestions on the comment box haha!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

And don't hesitate to PM me. I want all my readers to be my best friends ❤️😊

And also, PM me if you want me to dedicate a chapter for you...

And sa mga nakabasa na ng Chapter 25, I will add some more scenes pa po doon. I just wanna tell you guys because baka may ma-missed po kayo doon.

Pati nga po ako nakulangan sa UD ko eh kaya I decided na dagdagan pa. Hehe

That's all! I'm really really grateful to all of you guys

Ahm, I will delete this part as soon as na mabasa niyo haha. Kasi ayoko rin ng sagabal pag nagbabasa haha. Alam mo yun? Puno ng notes ni author haha!

KAMSARANGHAE 💕💕💕