Chapter 12

Autumn's POV

It's already 10 in the morning and yep. It's finally Saturday. Shopping time. As far as I remember, I even told you guys that we're going shopping this weekend so yeah. I'm already with my buddy, Blue and of course, we're not wearing our uniforms obviously. It's easier than I thought to get out of this school. I thought, they won't let us come out this weekend but we just found out that every weekend, students are able to go in any places where they wanted to go.

I'm currently applying my makeup on because of course I'm a girl. Well, I just applied some eyeliner coz I love eyeliners. Mascara, bb cream, concealer, pink lip tint and I only applied neutral colors to my eyes because I just wanted to look natural.

I also actually missed wearing girls' clothes so I decided to wear an outfit that will really fit for my gender, ONLY FOR THIS TIME. But it's not that girly so don't be bothered. I'm just wearing an oversized Mickey Mouse sweatshirt with metallic pockets kinda thing, if that's what you call it in the front, some black leggings and just my spiky wedge sneakers. I'm fashionista so I cannot forget the accessories.

I also dyed my hair in pastel pink again and paired it with my cute snapback. I don't need to say every details of it so if I say cute, then it's cute okay? V doesn't have any idea about this, of me dressing like a girl this Saturday. Simply because he won't let me and he'll overreact again as always. Only Jin, JHope, Suga, Jungkook, Jimin and Rapmon who knew about this. And I dyed my hair in pink so that no one will recognize me especially those 12 guys. They still think that my hair is in red.

"Dark, Let's go?" Blue said.

And before I forgot, Blue is still wearing guys' clothes. I told yah, she never wore girly or girl's clothes. But of course, she has a taste on how to style her outfit though. She's also a fashionista. Just sayin'. Our clothes are always from famous fashion boutiques because we're that awesome. Fashion is our passion ladies *winks*

"Yeah let's go!"

We carefully went out of my dorm so that we won't get caught. We look from side to side and we sighed in relief when we didn't see any people around the area.

"Dark, let's separate our ways because, they still can recognize me in this okay? Let's just meet at the main gate. I'll be the one who'll drive your car because people will wonder if you're the one who'll do the work. And if someone asks you if who you are, just tell them that you visited your cousin, brother whatever"

"Jimin told me that every girl can go inside the school every weekend to visit their relatives. But of course, you have to give a proof. Is that clear?" Blue said.

"Yeah, I'll just tell them that I visited Suga. Suga told me that I just have to call him then as a proof" I said. She nodded and already walked away.

I walked to the opposite of her path. So that means, I'll be passing by to the 12 hyungs' dorm and also, that means I gotta be careful not to be recognized.

I walked fast, looking down when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I hollered still not looking to the person who bumped into me.

"Oh sorry, miss! It's just that I didn't see you coming, Jeoseonghamnida" he bowed. Oh okay, it's a guy.

I looked at him and realized that it's him, D.O hyung. My eyes widened and I looked down again.

"Hey, Miss? Okay ka lang ba?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, don't worry, everything's fine" What the. Why does it have to be him. Aish jinjja! What if he noticed that it's me? Damn, I'm so dead.