Tartarus

Sorry it's short...

(O0O) 8k read how is this possible?! Thanks so much guys!! <333

The deep voice echoed throughout the entire pot as a terrifying entity rose form the ground. Percy clenched his sword, pointing the tips of his wings toward the creature.

"What do you mean?" He demanded, his voice carrying over the crowd of monsters.

"Why, I never expected a little demigod to reach this point... but I suppose you aren't really a demigod anymore, are you?"

Strangely enough, it appeared as if his words were projecting towards the man, rather than away from him. In fact, all the the living creatures in the depressing field had a luminescent tail of some sparkly substance coming from them... pointing towards the monster's swirling whirlpool of a face.

It was as if their soul was being drained from their very body. In fact, Percy felt his own life draining from him, but he gritted his teeth and yanked back. The magnetic force weakened, then disappeared.

The monster... a primordial, Tartarus, Percy deduced, laughed.

"Poor little godkiller. Lost, aren't you? Need to find a way back to your wee baby girlfriend?"

"YOU DON'T GET TO TALK ABOUT HER!!!" Percy snarled, throwing his sword right into the centre of his swirling-void-face.

The drakon-bone weapon dissolved in thin air.

Fates be with me. He prayed.

"Oh, you have to try harder than that." Tartarus smirked.

Percy grasped Bob's broom-spear in his trembling hands and opened his wings wide.

"For my family." He whispered.

Then, he launched himself into the air, spear poised to strike.

"Bring it on."

~🌊