"They must be fake. Fiddleford has lost himself to madness, but as for you: I want you as my assistant. We will make your portal gun public and make a lot of profit out of it.", Stanford offered.

"I want it to be accessible to the public and not the military. It might be a gun, but not one to kill.", Will stated.

Then he took the offer.

~~~
PoV Stanford
Working with Will was actually a lot like working with Fidds had been.

A naive, sweet soul that adored me and everything I did.

He was easy to manipulate, especially when I noticed how he blushed when I praised him.

I was, like, 15 years older than him, was he still in love with me? The signs told me yes.

Of course he was, I'm amazing!

I decided to take advantage of that, so I asked him out.

Will was really excited and bubbly on the date. That was actually pretty cute.

He was actually pretty cute himself.

After dinner we danced in the living room.

The way he looked at me was making me feel glorious.

Oh, how he adored me.

When a slow song came on I pulled him closer and carefully put my hand on his lower back.

"Do you want to stay the night?", I asked against his neck. It caused him to shiver.

"I-I don't know. I-I-I", he stuttered.

I kissed him.

William melted into the kiss and let me take him to the bedroom afterwards.

PoV Will
I was so excited everyday, because I got to work with Ford and he was so so sweet towards me.

We made me invention perfect.

"William, can you sign this?", Ford eventually asked, putting some papers in front of me.

"Wait. It says here, that the military gets a few hundred of the guns.", I then said shocked.

"It's a great opportunity.", my Ford smiled.

I put the paper down.

"But I don't want to military to get any!", I sighed.

"I know, but they'll use it for good. To end wars, save more people and protect everyone!", Ford explained.

"I told you, the military-", I tried again, but then he kissed my cheek.

My body stopped working and I blushed thickly.

"Think about it, darling. This a huge opportunity for our invention.", he said.

I nodded, bit didn't sign.

In the evening we had the best sex ever.

"Did you think about the contract? It would make ne really happy if you signed it.", my partner whispered into my neck, then kissed it gently.

I was a bit numb, so I nodded. In the morning I signed the contract.

PoV Ford
"How did you get him to sign that?", one of my employees asked. He had been Wills CEO.

"Let's just say, that sweet little ass just needed a slap.", I smirked.

My employee looked disturbed.

"You're using sexual intercourse to keep him down?", he asked shocked.

I laughed, then told him that I actually did that, yes.

His expression turned into a sad one, which I questioned.

"I'm scared he will turn into another Fiddleford and go nuts eventually...", he said.

I bit my lip.

Fiddleford had been my first partner and the only person I ever loved. But my decisions made him unhappy and eventually he fell into the first portal.

After that he wasn't the same and enthusiasm got so big, it overshadowed my love for him.

He disappeared eventually.

"Don't worry", I told my employee,"He won't. First of all because the portal gun is a lot safer and second because I don't actually love him."

The man nodded. He had already been employed by my father, so I trusted him.

Then we went back to work.

If only I would've known Will was listening. Would have spared him so much pain.