34|Be Ready By Nine

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34

"Themba lami" I open one eye, staring up at him

"Themba lami" I open one eye, staring up at him. "Ke eng?" I huff, slowly sitting up. "Kumele ngihambe" He pecks my cheek. "You woke me up for that?" I scoff and he scowls. "What about your children? You haven't seen them in a week"

"I'll see them later" He dismisses and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Okay Mr, When are you coming back?" I rub the sleep from my eyes. ''Tonight" He simply states. "Samkelo... You have a family, you can't always be here"

"You four are my family" He elopes me into his arms. "I mean your other family, I'm not the only one that you left four years ago." I remind him. "Can we not talk about me leaving... I see them everyday, you four are my top priority now" He deadpans.

"You can't be here all the time, You're confusing my children-" He cuts me off. "How am I confusing them?" He straightens his posture. "Nevermind" I try getting off of him but he tightens his grip around me. "Khuluma" He orders.

"Your daughter and I had a talk last week..." I trail off. "And?" He urges. "She asked if we were married" I blurt out. "What'd you tell her?" He voices out, interested. "Nothing.... I told her to ask you" I truthfully reply.

"Okay but that's not changing a thing between us" He exclaims. "I need my space too Samkelo" I argue. "Space from what?" He scoffs. "Space from everything-" He cuts me off. "Then we'll have our space- together" He states. "I want my me time" I rephrase.

"We'll have our we time instead" I roll my eyes at him. "Who are you rolling your eyes at?" He furrows his eyebrows at me. "You're the only one in the room with me, aren't you?" I snarkly comment. He slowly nods, licking his lower lip. I look away from him, clearing my throat.

"Uyangidelela-ke manje" I remain silent. "Ngikhuluma nawe" He forces me to look at him. "No..." I mutter out. "Angizwanga?" He mocks. "Cha" He chuckles, pecking the corner of my lips. "Are you hungry?" He runs his hand up the side of my thigh. "No"

He gives me an unsatisfied look. "I'm being honest" I look down at my lap. "Mama!" He groans, tipping his head back. "I'm in my room!" I shout back, aiming to get off his lap but he stops me. The door bursts open and they roll in, rambling over each other.

"And you don't bother to knock" I snap them out of their rambling session. "No" Luzuko bluntly replies as they all jump on the bed, bombarding me with statements and questions. "That's enough, you can leave now" Samkelo dismisses them.

"Kodwa Baba" Liyakhanya frowns. "You're always hogging my woman, she'll come down and you'll talk to her outside this room" He leaves no room for arguments. "You're not married so you don't get to decide when we want to see our mother" Luzuko sasses out.

He's not lying tho. "Utheni?... This is my woman, do you hear me? If she wasn't then you wouldn't be here right now" He slowly states. "She's out woman" Liyema clutches onto my arm causing him to lowly cuss in annoyance.

"Phumani, manje" He heavily breathes out and they scramble out of the room, grumbling with complaints. "Those are my children Samkelo" I shove him. "Yes but for now they need to let you breathe" He shrugs.

"As if you're letting me breathe. You should also leave. Mxm" I smack my lips together earning a glare from him. "I'm tired of sharing you, we need to set boundaries with them. You're my woman not theirs"

"I don't remember agreeing to be your woman, so you must be mistaken cause I'm a single lady" He pinches the side of my waist causing me to yelp. "You're not single" He decides. "Excuse you?" I question. "Ungizwile". "Don't make me angry Samkelo, it's still early" I get off his lap. "I'll come pick you up later"

"Haibo, pick me up and take me where?" I swiftly turn around. "Out for dinner". "Are you asking or are you telling me?" I place my hand on my hip. "I'm telling you, dress comfortably" He stands up and pecks my forehead. "You're supposed to ask"

"I don't need your answer, I already have everything planned out" He walks past me, heading for the door. "I have nothing to wear, I haven't gotten my hair or nails done. I look like a mess, you have to reschedule because I cannot go out looking like this" I hurriedly say before he can walk out.

"And who's going to watch my children while I'm gone? I can't just leave them unattended for that long" I add. "Samkelo" I call out when he only just smirks. "Don't worry about all that, your breakfast is on the kitchen counter" How can I nod be worried when he's acting all unbothered.

"Just be ready by nine" With that he walks out leaving me to worry even more. I frustratedly rub my temple and head into the bathroom, taking a shower and getting dressed. I walk down to find the triplets all sprawled out on the couch, watching TV while eating my supposed breakfast.

I clear my throat and all three of their heads snap in my direction. "Why are you eating my food?" I frown. "We were hungry and it was the only thibg we could find in the kitchen" The lies. "Did you atleast save some for me?"

"Uhm... You can have mine" Liyema offers. "It's okay, I'll just make something to eat" I lie. "It's in the microwave" Liyakhanya shouts as I walk into the kitchen.

I first warm the food before sitting on the kitchen counter, eating my breakfast whilst scrolling through my phone until a text from Samkelo pops up.

Samkelo:
Sima will be there to watch the triplets tonight

Great... One problem ticked off my list

 One problem ticked off my list