31|I Don't Make Empty Threats

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 31

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 31

"Are you sure about this?" Sbonelo asks as I walk through the hallway of the warehouse

"Are you sure about this?" Sbonelo asks as I walk through the hallway of the warehouse. "I've never been so sure about something in my entire life... Shouldn't you be stacking up on baby food and diapers" That earns me a glare from him.

"That baby is not mine" He scowls. "I'm not going to sit by and let you reject your child" I add. "I'm telling you, I haven't slept with Ona in four years" He frustratedly sighs. "And Connie, Have you told her?" I ask, refering to his fiance. "No-Not yet, I'm waiting for the perfect time and I'll tell her"

"You better hurry before she finds out from one of her friends or Ona will tell her. You know how crazy that woman is" I remind him. "Don't mention it, what about you and the hot baby mama?" I roll my eyes at him. "Don't call her that"

"You're not answering my question" He smirks. "We're on a 'break' " I quote. "You're on a break?" He bursts out laughing. "She thinks I don't love her, I've done everything to prove my love to her. Hell I'm even about to kill someone for her because I love her and yet she thinks I'm lusting over her"

"I think she's trying to push you away" He states. "Why would she do that?" I frown. "Because she's scared you idiot, don't give up. She loves you, just give her time to heal and get her shit together" I nod. "You know every solution to everyone's problems but not your own" I laugh.

"Don't start, focus on your girlfriend and mistress" I click my tongue at him. "Have you called her?" I ask him. "She refused to come so I got Sabelo to go with plan B" He nods to himself. "What is plan B?" I scrunch up my face. "Kidnap her, duh" He proudly states.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I snap. "Relax, I'm just kidding. Luckily for her, she thinks Sabelo's taking her out for a Spa day" I shove past him and head into the room, leaving him laughing alone. I nod for the guards to exist the room.

He slowly lifts up his head and a small smirk plays on his lips. "F-Finally, I'm graced with t-the presence of the highly f-feared Boss" He mockingly coughs out. "I'm not here to make conversation with you, I want answers and I want them now" I demand. "No"

"Boss... She's here" The door slightly opens. "I'm coming" I walk out of the room, heading towards the entrance. "Sabelo... Why am I here?" I hear from a distance. "Don't worry about it, I was told to bring you here" I step into the office. "So there is no Spa date, you wanted to bring me to your evil brother"

"Just hear him out, please" Sabelo pleads. "Ngizokubona neh?" He pecks her cheek and walks out of the office. "What am I doing here Samkelo? I don't like this place" She clears her throat. "There's something I want you to see"

"No, ke sharp. I just want to go home to my kids" She refuses. "Themba lami, just listen to me for once. I need you to be here, it might be the last time you get this opportunity" I step closer to her. "I want you to stay the hell away from me after today" I nod, uncertain.

She turns around and my gaze shifts to her behind. "Lead the way" She snaps me out of my daze. "mhm?" I hum, looking up at her. "Go" She repeats and I grab her hand, leading her down the hallway. She clings onto me, as her eyes dart all over the place.

Loud grunting sounds are heard as soon as we step into the room. I flick on the lights and Sbonelo takes a step away, revealing his disheveled face. I bring Naledi closer, as her breathing starts to get uneven. "Themba lami" I call out as I wrap my hand around her waist.

"Z-Zwelakhe"

The mention of his name makes me tighten my grip around her. She prys my hand off of her and steps closer to him with her hands shaking. "A-Are you back for m-more?" He painfully tries to laugh but fails when her fist lands on the side of his face.

His head turns to the side and he spits out blood. "Where is she?" She turns to me, I know who she's referring to. I nod to Sbonelo who's wiping his bloody hands. He walk out of the room and returns later with Andiswa who's kicking and screaming.

He drops her onto the floor and she wails. "M-Minentle!" She cries out. "Yeyi! Don't Minentle me! Don't you dare Andiswa!.... Don't touch me!" She kicks her hands away. "Wena! You foul evil spawn of satan!" She shouts, as her hands repeatedly send blows to Andiswa's face.

"N-Ndacela uxolo kuwe M-Minentle!... You can't just let them kill me, I-I'm your sister!" She accuses. "Will your apologizing bring back my baby? No sister would sit by and let their little sister get assaulted by a man- the same man that you were plotting against me with! You Andiswa are no sister of mine!" She spits out.

I take a step back, feeling the anger radiating from her. "I-I'm sorry" Andiswa lowly mutters. "Stop it! Don't you dare try to apologize now" She shakily responds. I reach to pull her out of the room but Sbonelo stops me.

"What did I say to you?" She folds her arms over her chest. They both remain silent, stealing glances at each other. "Ke itseng go wena Andiswa?... What did I say to you when you stabbed me?" She takes a step back. Andiswa mumbles. "Bua!"

"T-That you were going to decapitate me" Andiswa croaks out. "And what else?" She annoyingly looks at her. "And that you meant it" She clears her throat. "I don't make empty threats, And I will not start now". "Minentle please"

"I am going to show you just how much I meant every word of my phrase"