23|Suck It Up Buttercup

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23

"This... This is for everything you have taken from me Minentle" She grits out with tears in her eyes. "You were supposed to be my little sister but here we are..." She says whilst digging through the bag. She later emerges eith a dagger.

She takes a few steps closer to me. She's tightly holding onto the dagger, I bite onto the inside of my cheek, feeling the dagger piercing through the skin on my thigh. "Make sure to savour the feeling" She snorts, pushing it in deeper. I open my mouth, wincing in pain. She pulls it out, watching the blood drip doen the tip.

She holds the knife against my throat, her hand starts rapidly shaking causing the knife to graze my skin. I stare into her eyes, seeing the bit of hesitation flashing through them. "Kill me, you've been waiting to do it for years right? Kill me" I challange her. "Do. It." I gritt out.

The dagger slips from her hold and falls to the ground with a loud metalic sound. I tilt my head to the side. "I thought so, You won't kill me, you're afraid of the amount of people that will be after you if you do" I ignore the burning pain on my thigh.

"Samkelo won't be the only one after you. Everyone will be on the hunt for you, trust me" I lowly say. "You fucking bitch" Her fist lands on the side of my face. I slowly blink, looking up at her. "I'm glad Tata never considered dragging you into our lives" I say just to taunt her.

"I'm glad he didn't either, otherwise I would've killed you ages ago" She smacks her lips together. "You know he doesn't love you right?" I look up at her. "I'm trying not to kill you but you're forcing me to stab you to death" She threatens.

"You're a coward Andiswa, no wonder you don't carry the Mxenge surname, we are not cowards. Clearly your father is not mine, your mother must've mistaken him for someone else because we were not born as cowards" I confidently state. Her body starts shaking and her eye twitches.

"You do not know anything about me" She croaks out. "I know everything about you, you're a little girl that's seeking for attention because no one cares about you. You think you're me Andiswa, you want to be me. Well you are not me and you never will be me!" I scream at her.

"You think you've had the worst life experiences? You think life has fucked you over? You think you have it bad in life? Huh?" I scoff. "My life hasn't been all rainbows and sparkles, sorry to burst your bubble but you're not the only one that's been through a shitty childhood!" I remind her.

"I spent my whole life waking up to my parents arguing because my father was in love with another woman, my grandfather was thrown into prison for twenty years for something he hadn't done, my father tried to marry me off to some old Nigerian man, my mother ran off and left her family because she was tired of everything, my own father disowned me because I fell pregnant, he cut me out of his life and took everything from me, my so called baby daddy faked his own death and left me to raise three babies while I was pregnant, I lost my baby because of all the stress I was put through, I blamed myself for his death, Do you know how painful it is to spend five years mourning someone only for them to come back and lead you on then tell you that you're the one for them? He broke things off with me because we were not meant to be"

"I almost killed myself because of the pressure I was under in these past few years and you want to tell me about having it hard in life? You have heen through nothing Andiswa! You're still going to go through shit and you'll have to do nothing but just sit back and take it like the bitch you are!" I scream at her.

"Stop being a fucking crybaby and walk it off. Yeah your father wants nothing to do with you, your mother's a deadbeat, Samkelo doesn't fucking love you but I am not to blame for all those things, you are a delusional whore and nothing you do will ever justify the fact that you're crazy"

"I will decapitate you when I get out of here... And I fucking mean it"

"I'm trying okay! I just need you to calm the fuck down and breath, she'll be okay" Sbonelo says for the hundredth time

"I'm trying okay! I just need you to calm the fuck down and breath, she'll be okay" Sbonelo says for the hundredth time. "How can I calm down when she's been missing for an entire fucking week?! It's driving me insane" I frustratedly sigh. "I'm working on it"

"Well work harder! You're practically doing nothing, we don't know if she's even still in the country!" I snap. "She's close, her tracker may be offline buts it's not deactivated. I just need a signal and we'll find her." He looks back down at his laptop. "What about that guy she was seeing? Where is he?"

"He disappeared, he's been gone for three weeks now. Scott's trying to find him, along with Andiswa" I rub my temple. "If you want something done, do it yourself" I grab the laptop from him. "Don't touch anything!" He takes it back. The door bursts open and Mah walks in, carrying Linathi.

"Do you want to die in this office?" I heavily sigh in response. "Don't give me that stinking attitude Samkelo, have you found her yet?" She steps further into the room. "We're trying but your son won't let me work in peace, he's being impatient" Sbonelo complains.

"I've called Brandon, he's on his way. I'm done letting you two handle things clearly you're both useless" She clicks her tongue, walking out of the room. "Thanks a lot" Sbonelo rolls his eyes at me. "You're welcome-" He cuts me off.

"Wait! It's working!"