08|kumnandi Neh?

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 08

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 08

"What do you want here?" I frown, looking up from my laptop

"What do you want here?" I frown, looking up from my laptop. "You've been ignoring me for the past two weeks" He closed the door behind himself. "I've been busy" I simply answer. "You blocked my number"

"I know" I bluntly reply. "What about our date? You've been postponing it for the pas few days" He scowls. "I said I'm busy Zwelakhe. You're bothering me" I keep my eyes on my laptop. "Minentle"

"Just plan the goddamn date and tell me when it is, excuse yourself from my workplace at the moment" I order. He huffs, walking out of the office. I finish up my work before heading to the triplets's school and picking them up, their school closes today and they're pretty excited about the holidays.

They're going to Ma'Lwethu's for the week, they'll be back next week Sunday. "Do you everything you need?" I turn back to face them. "Yes" They say in unison and I nod, as they shuffle out of the car. I drive home and get into my office, searching for my untraceable phone.

I call my private investigator, asking him what's going on. He says that Rea disappeared off of the face of the earth, Ona is all over the place and Omphile has just recieved a huge sum of money from an offshore account- He definately knows something... The brothers we have.

My phone rings and I frustratedly answer it. "What?" I bite the inside of my cheek. ''Hey, it's me" me ke mang nou? "Excuse me?" I voice out. "Zwelakhe" Oh, nxn. "O nyaka eng? I told you I was busy" I repeat. "About our date?"

"Bua, I don't have all year" I urge him. "Can I come fetch you tonight, around eight?" He nervously asks, as he should. "Eight or nothing" With that I hang up. I head up to my room, taking a short nap before taking a bath and getting dressed into a simple yet elegant outfit.

I tie my hair up and decide not to put on make up, I intend to make this date horrible for Zwelakhe, he'll never contact me again after this. My phone dings, indicating that he's here. I get out of my room, fixing my myself and locking up the house before heading out to his car.

I get in. "You look beautiful" It's the first thing he says. "I know" I reply and he sighs, driving away. "Where are you taking me?" I clear my throat. "You'll find out soon" He nods more to himself. ''Okay" I mutters in response.

The rest of the drive is silent until we reac what seems to be his house. He parks the car and we get out, walking into the place. "Welcome to my not so humble abode" He opens the door and I hum, walking into the house. He shortly follows, closing the door.

He leads me into the dining room, it's beautifully decorated- I've got to give that one to him. It's a wonderful set up, he really outdid himself. ''This looks nice" I give off a small smile before sitting down. He sits opposite me and pulls out a bottle of champagne from the ice bucket.

He pours the champagne into two glasses and places one infront of me. "Thank you" I munble, sipping on my wine, This is awkward. "So Minentle, tell me about yourself" He places the glass down. "What would you like to know about me?"

"Everything", Oh. "Uhm well, there's not much to know about me. I'm just a twenty seven year old CEO and qualified nurse. I have three children who I pretty much live for, my children are my life" I admit all in one breath. "Those are your children?"

"Yes... Who did you think they were?" I frown. "I thought they were your brother's children or something. Who's their father?" He looks more intrigued now. "I did tell you that I was married" I shrug, ignoring his previous question.

"Oh... How old are they?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "I came here on a date, not to talk about my children. They are none of your concern" I deadpan. "Sorry" He unapologetically says. "Can I ask one more question?"

"Yeah, go ahead" I sigh. "Do you still love him?" What?! "Excuse you?" I sit up straighter. "Do you still love him? Your ex, Samkelo" He rephrases. "That is none of your concern" I roll my eyes at him. Who does he think he is?!

"I need to know what I'm getting myself into, I need to know if my woman is still in love with her past" He exclaims. "Oh please Zwelakhe the only thing you're interested in is getting into my panties for a night, I'd rather pass" I take a sip of my drink.

"No. I don't want to just sleep with you Minentle, I've taken a liking to you and you are different from other woman. You're what I've been looking for, for the past few years. You're the missing puzzle to my life" He confesses.

Yoh, monna o. "I'm sorry Zwelakhe but I'm not interested in a relationship at the moment. My kids are my main focus and I'd likw to keep it like that for now. Please respect my decision" I truthfully answer.

"I'm not going to take no for an answer, think about us Minentle. Just think about it then we'll talk" He softly says. "Zwelakhe you're a really sweet guy but you're not for me, I don't want a relationship, that's the least of my worries at the moment" I sigh.

"Please" He adds. "Zwelakhe-" He cuts me off. "Think about it" He finalises and I heave out a breath of annoyance, rubbing my temple. He really can't take no can he? Just as I'm about to answer him, the door creaks open and loud footsteps echo across the room.

We both turn our head to the person as they walk in further into the room. "Kumnandi la khaya neh?" He takes Zwelakhe's glass of champagne, and gulping it whole. My eyes widen and I dryly swallow, he starts speaking. "Ni phuza ama-moët manje Naledi?" He chuckles.

"Samkelo?"