21|Untie Me

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21

My eyes flutter open and a stiffled groan leaves my lip

My eyes flutter open and a stiffled groan leaves my lip. Where the fuck am I?! I glance down at my arms and legs- they're tied up against the chair, restraining me. I look around the little room, it's dark with only a single bulb hanging from the ceiling.

"I was starting to thing you were dead" My head snaps in the direction of the familiar voice. "Who the hell are you and what do you want from me?" I spit out. "That's no way to greet your baby daddy's woman is it?" She smirks. "Do I look like I give a damn about what you are to Samkelo?" I scoff.

"Well you should cause your fate is in my hands... Do you know how long I spent trying to earn Samkelo's love, only for you to step back into his life and have him back under your sheets?" She glares at me, taking a few steps closer to me. "You should be glad that him and I over then"

"Don't you dare try to lie to me! You're all he ever fucking talks about, he hates me. The only reason he cares about me is cause I'm apparently carrying his baby. And now you're back in the picture and he barley ever comes to see me, he's always with you and those little abominations of yours" She clicks her tongue.

"I am not with Samkelo you crazy bitch, he ended things with me incase you're deaf. He wants nothing to do with me and I don't even know what I've done wrong, If you're angry at anyone, it should be him and not me" I glare at her.

"I am not stupid, don't try making a fool out of me!... In these five years that I've spent chasing after him, not once has he tried to make a move on me. All he ever did was talk about Naledi and how much he misses her and his children, when I drugged him and tried to sleep with him, he almost shot me and threatened to kill my family but I still couldn't fall out of love with him"

"I even tired to pin my pregnancy on him but he still won't love me just as much as he loves you. You're an obstacle that I need to get rid off immediately. Maybe then he'll finally recognise what I've done for him, I'll become Mrs Zungu, I'll carry his children" She nods to herself.

"Are you insane? You're doing all this bullshit for a man that doesn't even love you? Have you met Samkelo? If he wanted you he would've taken you a long time ago, he's uninterested in you Andiswa. I have his heart and we all know it, fortunately for you I want nothing to do with Samkelo. He's nothing but a waste of time and love"

"Why do you have to always have everything? Huh? Can't you just back away and let me live my life" Tears cloud her vision. "Excuse me? I don't even know you for fuck's sake, you want to eliminate me and I barely know you, how the hell am I ruining your life?" She sniffles.

"I was the result of an unwanted pregnancy... My mother got drunk and had a one night stand with some Xhosa man. He gave her money and disappeared off of the face of the earth when he found out about me. I spent years searching for him, I wanted answers. I needed answer for some sort of closure"

"Samkelo agreed to help me look for my father only if I could not tell anyone about him faking his death. I fell in love with him but he was head over heels in love with you. Do you know how painful it is to watch the man of your dreams slip right under your palm and into the arms of another?"

"I had to watch him hold you each and every night knowing that it would never be me. Finding out that you and I share the same father topped it off and drove me over the edge. You had a loving family while growing up when my mother and I struggled to make ends meet, you were living in mansions and flying around in private jets all along"

"You have had your reign for way to long Minentle, It's time you feel what I've been feeling for the past couple of years... You're going to regret ever being born, this was meant to be my life not yours. I was supposed to be carrying the Mxenge surname and not you, I was supposed to be with Samkelo not you! I was supposed to be the Mxenge princess not you Minentle!"

Tears were now heavily flowing down her eyes as her body shivered with anger. "Andiswa... I am so sorry but you're blaming the wrong person, I didn't even know who you were for heaven's sake" I breathe out.

"I don't want your meaningless apology, I want revenge for everything that I have been through because of you and your family. You took everything from me, I had no father because he was busy with his little princess. I was supposed to be his little princess"

"Then go and talk it out with him, your father not me! Why am I being involved in your failed life experiences? I don't have any explanations or the answers that you're looking for... Don't let your anger and hatred for Tata lead you to hurting me. I have children Andiswa, little children that still need me. Please don't do this"

"Shut the fuck up! You have no idea of what I've been through. All you ever knew was spending Daddy's money and swimming in luxury brands. You're the last person to advise me on how to solve my problems when you're the cause of them" She points out.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! I get that you're angry but don't throw your frustrations at me!" I practically shout. Her hand lands on the side of my face. "Don't forget who's in charge here, This is not Ntando's house" She grins, walking out of the room. I feel blood running down my torn lip.

The door slightly opens and I quickly look up, a relieved sigh leave my lips and I start tugging against the restraints... "Thank god you're here, untie me" I urge him. He remains silent, stepping further into the room.

"Zwelakhe-..."