Disaster festival: Fall of misfortune

Start from the beginning

" See? This is why I can never trust you. "

" Who in the world wants you to trust me? I just want us 𝘯𝘰𝘵 to be involved in this utterly ridiculous situation, and that is also all your fault for your kind information. "

" Why would you do something for me? That in itself is extremely suspicious. "

" Alright then. I'm going back to the banquet hall and tell the villain that my classmate Marinette Dupain-Cheng is actually Ladybug while making sure that even Hockmoth gets the news. It's even better of a deal if that will get you out of my neck, wouldn't it? "

" ... "

" I didn't get my answer. Should I tell him or shouldn't I? "

" .... Can you really promise that you will never utter a single word to anyone? "

" Finally you get down to the point and yes if we get out of this situation then by all means yes I do promise. "

" What about them? "

" I also promise. " Said Sam.

" Me too. " Said Miguel.

" Me three. " Said Daniel, clearly not interested.

Seeing his behavior Miguel hit him by his elbow.

" Ow! "

" Stay serious at least for now. " Whispered Miguel.

" I'm trying! " He whispered back.

I can hear you two...

" ... Alright then. " Said Ladybug.

* sigh *

I lost my temper for a moment there. I need to work on my emotional control more from now on.

She extended her hands to me for a hand shake.

Do we have to do this?

I looked at her face.

Her thoughts are really well written on her face. She is trusting me cuz that is the only thing she can do in this situation but is still just as untrusting of me as ever.

Yeah, well same here, I don't want your trust or anything either. I just want to get the hell out of this situation.

I shook her hands anyway.

Now that I think about it I could have just walked away without a word if she never said she is Dupain-Cheng with her own mouth.

Such a bother she is. 

" MYLADY!! " Suddenly the sound of a familiar cat echoed. " There you are! Finally found you! "

Cat Noir saw us and landed right next to Ladybug.

" Mylady, what are you doing here? And why are you here with Chloe? And aren't you guys members of YELLOW? What are you guys doing here? "

" Watching drama. " Said Sam.

" Drama? " He seemed confused. " Chloe, you did not say something to mylady, right? "

Is he seriously accusing me? And here I thought we had gotten closer after we last met.

" Cat Noir, right? " Said Daniel that caught everyone's attention. " Even if you are a hero that doesn't give you any right to say anything about my girlfriend if you 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 know what exactly is going on here. " He said all that with a smile.

" What? " Cat noir frowned.

" Cat noir, it's ok, it's nothing really. " Said Ladybug.

" If you say so.... But mylady, we have to hurry back, the situation is getting out of hand by each passing second. "