Grace

" ................ I am Chloé Bourgeois, an utterly ridiculous character from Miraculous Ladybug?.... Hah, this is ridiculous.... Utterly ridiculous....."

Next day.

I woke up around 11.

" You finally wake up, madam. " It was my butler.

" .... "

" You must be really worn out after what happened yesterday. "

" .... "

" What would you like to do for now? "

" ...... Did mom or dad come to see me? "

" ..... "

" I knew it. John won, prepare me a bath of warm water. Also set up a lavendar fragrance as well. "

" At your service madam. "

After sometime I come out of my bath. My mind was now fresh and new.

I was wearing my light pink cardigan and my hair was wrapped in a light pink towel.

I sat on my sofa near the glass window.

" Do you want something else, madam? "

" No, John woly. You can go. Also close the door and make sure that no one comes near my room. I need sometimes alone. "

He whispers to himself " But my name is- *sigh* forget it." And speak out loud, " As you wish, madam. "

He went outside and I started the engine of my thoughts.

I see how it is now.

That zink was a signal for me that was telling me that my memories were coming back.

No wonder I started to notice that things were off around me.

It was because I started to realize that I was in fact in a world inside of a show called Miraculous ladybug, MLB for short.

" Hah! This is ridiculous! " My expressions clearly show my annoyance.

I was a civil servant in my previous life who used to work my ass off in the office day and night and finally died due to overwork at the age of 27.

And now I am born a Chloè Bourgeois from the series Miraculous Ladybug.

" Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous! Of all things, Why was I born as- ME! I am not even the Main character! "

'Miraculous ladybug' was one of the shows that was introduced to me by my niece who was a huge fan of it. It was a children centred 3D animated show.

The show was about how a girl named Marinette gets a miraculous, jewel that grants power, becomes Ladybug and saves the day as a hero with her partner Cat Noir who also happens to be Adrikens- ...... Adrien from the main villain Hockmoth and many more heroes get introduced on the way, all in this city of Paris. And of course we can't forget the show's main attention, the love stories of our heroes.

I dropped watching it long before I died so I don't remember the plot much. It's sad but well what can I do now. This is how it is now.

Chloe, one of the most hated character of the Miraculous Ladybug series. Well, at least for everyone. I was never a huge fan of this show so there is no one that I am a huge fan of or utterly hate.

Seems like I can't change things now, can I? So, now I am going to continue to live as Chloe Bourgeois!...The thought that I have to deal with all the mess I made in my default Chloe's way of thinking...

*sigh*

What a pain....

But one thing is for sure, now that I have lived as Chloe myself I now know that the way she was represented in the show was only in the third person's view.