Field trip (Part 5)

" Students! All stand near the group as we have finally reached our destination! " Said Ms. Mendeleiev.

After that Ms. Mendeleiev continues to tell us about the things that we need to mind like 'one can wander anywhere inside the museum but they can't leave the building until departure back times comes' or 'one will listen to the group leader' and many more.

In the meantime, I secretly gave a glance to Gabriel. He was standing beside Agreste and was lookin at the teacher with a blank expression.

Definitely plotting something.

I must be on guard. He is far better than any of the so-called heroes.

And then looked at Natalie.

So, why are 𝘺𝘰𝘶 here again?

There is practically no use of you here. Are you here in place of Agreste's bodyguard? Why? I am pretty sure you are not a bodyguard type. So what is your use here? And why did they not bring his bodyguard anyway?

But again, why is Gabriel here? Shouldn't this be your golden chance to attack Paris as you don't have to hold back at all since your son is not there?

Then again, he is an overprotective and controlling parent....

That doesn't sound well though. Is that really why he is here?

But still that doesn't describe what Natalie is doing here while his bodyguard is left behind.

.... A sudden realisation hit me.

That's right. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 as well is a possibility.

She is here to keep a close eye on me as he is probably going to akumatise someone here and prevent me from going around and kill the akuma in the process.

But why would you akumatise someone 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? That doesn't make sense.

I am pretty sure even in the latest season he has no idea of Ladybug and Cat Noir's identity, so why? What would you gain from attacking someone here?

CALP!

I flinched.

The sudden sound woke me up from all the suspicious questions bubbling in my head.

" Ok, students! If you understand all the rules then get to your perspective groups! "

Then Dupain-Cheng came my way waving bye at Zoe.

" Don't mess things up. " Was the first thing she said to me on approaching.

" Exactly what are those 'things' that can be messed up here? "

" Knowing you who knows? "

God dammit. I wanna go home already. I can't deal with this thing.

Wait, who else is in my team again?

" Glad we are in the same team! " A very familiar silhouette passed me.

" Yeah, same Sabrina! "

" Yeah! But if only we have Aliyah instead of 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦. "

It's me, I get it. She is talking about me.

" Hey guys! What ya talking about?"

Oh. So we have the tomboy princess here as well.

" They were talking about something? "

And the empty head sportsman.

" Kim! Alex! " Exclaimed Dupain-Cheng.