Change in 'her'

He takes the bear out of my sight.

With that out of my life it is now set in stone that I will never linger at some false hope again. Never ever again.

___________________________________________

𝗕𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I took the 'once that was dear to madam' out of her room.

I froze right at that place and was giving a sad gaze to it.

.... Yeah, right, I can't bear to throw it away.

Till just yesterday this teddy was my madam's comfort. Whenever she was sad or lonely she always leaned on to Mr. Cuddly.

She cherished it. Never let a single stitch of it got loosen. I can't even count how many memories she has with it.

She loved it.

And yet, today.....

That day, I bought it from a small shop situated at the corner of the airport at a cheap price.

I always felt guilty somewhere inside of me for the fact that this toy was a decoy to let madam let go of her mother.

...... To be honest, the thought sometimes did occurred to me that she actually does know about the reality of this toy.

Turns out I was right after all.

That day I did see her eyes were faint red and even more reder the next morning.

She definitely cried I knew... But in the end, I wasn't able to do anything to comfort a lonely child.

......

Years ago, I was just a waiter of the restaurant part in this massive building.

I was practically a nobody, whose work was to serve food to the customers again and again day and night.

Nothing was bad in that life. My salary was good. Working conditions were good. My colleagues were also kind hearted and helpful.

Everything was great.

And just like that one day a party was held by the Bourgeois family yet again.

Guests were coming, meeting the mayor and his wife and greeting their daughter, our little madam.

People having their own good time.

While all of us workers were busy with our work including me.

But then it was at that particular time when I was serving one of the guests my vision fell upon our little madam.

I noticed that she was under the watch of a number of military people and it was clear that she was uncomfortable with them.

To be honest, I have seen her with them and with that uncomfortable look on her face.

It was not the first time for me and I kind of wanted to help as well but knowing my position I can't do anything for our poor little madam.

It was a sad reality.

It was, until I noticed she had disappeared and people were panicking to find her.

Well more accurately, it was the military people who were panicking not Mr. Mayor, who was busy in his political talk, or Madam, who was busy talking with some well known designers.

... I can't believe that these supposed well trained soldiers who were to guard her 24/7 but she still somehow slipped away- Oh my! There is our little madam!