Field trip (Part 10)

I noticed Dupain-Cheng's eyes widening as we witnessed Reflecta slowly approaching the same locker where Sabrina was hiding.

" Found you~ " She said to the currently closed locker.

Should I.. Do something...?

Reflecta opened the locker,
" Ahhh! " and Subrina shouted in surprise.

No time for self QnAs!

I ran out of our hide out, ignoring Dupain-Cheng's even more widened eyes at my sudden course of action.

Before Reflecta turned to me I hurried towards the headless statues.

Upon noticing me, diverting her attention from Sabrina, Reflecta takes her right hand in front of her, directed my way, and by revealing the back of her palm she starts shooting her 'reflecta-lising beams'.

I was still on my way to the headless statues while swiftly dodging each of the beam thrown towards me.

Swing!

This time the beem came at me without giving me an opening.

Shit! It will hit for sure!

But thanks to my quick reflexes, I jumped forward and landed on my hands and by pushing my hands upwards I leapt forward and landed on my feet again, a little further from where I jumped from.

Safe!

Finding myself in a no harm situation I started to run to the statues again.

On reaching those, I noticed that there were numbers of those there but after going close to them I found that they were all light weight plastics but the metal rods were definitely metal.

Good.

In this pile of statues she was beaming at me at a rapid speed while making her way towards me.

She throw a beam to my face.

I ducked.

To my right.

I leaned to the left.

Towards my legs.

I jumped.

Directly straight at me.

I jumped at the side and did the gymnastics swing with my hand on the ground  throwing my legs from back to forth.

She throw another beem.

So I hide behind the statues.

Seems like her 'Reflecta-lising beems' does not work on non living things.

Either way.

There, I get what I needed. More precisely, I got what I came here for.

I grabbed the only metal stand there without a statue on it.

It was a long rod, almost the same height as me, with a circular metal plate for its stands at one end.

I grabbed it but by that time Reflecta reached me and fired another beam at me but this time I covered myself with the circular plate side of the rod, using it as a shield from the beam.

I then spin myself so the long side of the rod would hit her but she dodged.

Predicting that she would actually dodge, I spin the rod with the help of both my hands above my head in an instance speed and hit her with the circular plate of the rod.

She took the hit and fell a little further away.

Spinning the rod behind me, now the circular part was above my head as I grabbed the rod tightly and went for the final blow.