Realization (Part 1)

There is a saying that " If a hurricane comes, everything that comes in his gasps gets destroyed. "

The best quote for me right now.

It all started on that utterly ridiculous morning.

" I AM SO DONE WITH YOU! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! "

Sabrina was in her top rage at that time. She was crying as she continued to yell all of her dissatisfaction that she had of our friendship.

" Ridiculous, Utterly ridiculous! You can't defy me! I am your best friend. Oh no, your ONLY friend. And now you're saying that you're done with me?! How dare you even have the guts to say that to me, Chloe Bourgeois!?"

" I would like to rephrase that. "
Dupain-Cheng's voice came from behind.

" Dupain-Cheng? What are you doing here? "

She walked towards Sabrina and said " She is now our friend as well. "

As she said that, all of our classmates came as well and stood behind her and Sabrina.

" She is right! " Said Aliyah.

"""" Of course! """" Which was supported by everyone.

" You traitor! How could you!? "
I almost grinned my teeth. " Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! "

" That's it, Chloe. " Dupain-Cheng continues " Sabrina called me and told me everything she was going through. This only in name friendship was just making things harder and harder for her. "

" Dupain-Cheng! This is supposed to be our matter why are you getting your nose in this? "

" Chloe. The only one who has the right to call a mess 'our matter' are the ones that have no trust issues with each other and they consult their faults as well, unlike you who was just controlling Sabrina. For you she was nothing but a slave. Nobody wants to be friends with people like you. "

" Hah! Are you done with your saintly lecture? And as for 'nobody wants to be my friend' let me tell you I have friends other than Sabrina. "

" Oh yeah. Who? "

" Adrikens! "

Adrikens- no, Adrien stopped me with a hand gesture that said " Don't come near me. "

He then said,
" No Chloe. I am also not your friend anymore. Don't expect much from me as well. "

At which my pupils narrowed.

" Adrikens? What are you saying? "

He did not say anything. His face was sad as if this situation was something he already predicted but also finds me pitiful probably because I am- or rather, was his childhood friend.

" What do you mean? " I asked again.

And he just stood silent.

Dupain-Cheng put her hand on Adrian's shoulder.

" See what you have done yourself, Chloe. "

" What have I done!? Adrikens! Why are you also on her side!? " I shouted.

At which everyone stayed unaffected.

Sabrina frowned her eyebrows and said
" With the way you are, all the people that you called your friends will leave you eventually, just like me. You used me, you made fun of me at which I just stayed silent, you shouts at me, you vent your anger at me whenever your mood was not good which happens most of the time... Tell me, you wanna hear more?"

" I've never done that! " By then I was lost with words. I didn't know what to do. " Besides! Isn't it a friend's job to help the other friend emotionally!? "

" YOU TORTURED ME!! " Sabrina was red with rage. " EMOTIONAL SUPPORT!? DON'T KID WITH ME! NOT ONCE HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT ME AS A FRIEND! I WAS JUST A FOLLOWER WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY YOU! NEVER ONCE! Never once have you ever thought of my feelings, haven't you? "
By the end of her words her voice started to crack.
" Stay away from me now. "

Those words put a lump on my chest.

" Hah! If you think that I would be alone now think again."

At this point, I don't even know what I was saying anymore.

"I am the daughter of the Mayor of Paris! THERE ARE DEFINITELY MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WOULD REPLACE YOU JUST FINE! YOU WANNA GO!? GO! "

Everyone that witnessed that statement sure resented me like never. Even Julika was about to say something but she was stopped by Merinette.
" It isn't worth it. "

After that everyone leaves. I was left at that place alone and nobody looked back at me as they went inside their respective classrooms.

I was breathing heavily from rage. I took a deep breath in and out and was left there feeling empty.

At that time the only thought that came to my mind was,
" I went too far this time.. "

That following day, nobody talked to me. They don't even give me a glance and pretend that I was never there.

..... I deserved that, I knew.

This was not it as well, to feed my despair, Laila approached me
" Hey, I want to talk to you in private. "

" Hah! Really? Today of all day!? Why? What were you doing when everyone ganged up on me!? "

" This is about that. " She smirked.

I used to support every word she used to tell me like it was a set in stone thing. It was as if it was the most natural thing to do.

I then followed her to the girls bathroom.

She put her hand on the besin.

" Hey Chloe, did you notice this thing that time? "

" Notice what? " I crossed my arms.

" Sabrina did not say much but Marinette was the one who was leading the conversation, right? "

" Yeah? "

" Means that, she was the one who was leading her to stand up against you, don't you think? "

" That..." Again that set in stone mindset came into action. "Yes! She never, not even once, said anything to defy me. It has to be her who led her to act like that- "
A sudden zink crossed my mind.

" I guess you do know, right? So, do you want revenge? "

" I-! " Another zink crossed.

" What is it? " She asked.

" ... "

It was some kind of strange sensation I felt on those zinks. It was like a tiny bolt of thunder sparks in my head.

I searched my head but then I tried to ignore it thinking maybe there was a static energy flowing in the bathroom for some reason.

" This is strange. You never take time to decide the right choice, right? "

I was really confused but then I finally decided to actually ignore it and said " Yes! You are right! I want revenge! "

" Heh! I see. So, here is the plan. " She smirked again.

.....Sigh~

If only I took the hint, I would never be in the disaster that followed after.