Call-out behavior

In Miss Bustier's class, last period.

The last bell rang.

" Everyone should go home now. " Announced Miss Bustier. " Except Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I need to have a word with you. " She said in a strict tone that left the whole class shocked.

Hihi! It finally started.

Aliyah gave a worried look to Marinette but she returned a nod noting that " Nothing serious is going to happen ".

Dupain-Cheng, you shouldn't be so confident.

Damn. I can't help but smile today.

I mean, I just love drama, too bad I can't witness it live.

Anyway.

I took my bag and went out of the classroom like everybody else.

.....

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

After the classroom emptied.

Miss Bustier approached me.

" Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I want to know 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 what did you do on the field trip. " She asked me with a scary face.

What did I do?

Don't tell me... She realized that I am Ladybug!?

" Wha- wha-what do you mean Miss Bustier? "

" I have something to show you. "

" Yes? " I was sweating just thinking about the possibility of her actually knowing my identity.

She took her hands inside the pocket of her jacket.

I- I did everything right, right?! So where did I go wrong!? After Luka now Miss Bustier!!? How did things go so wrong!!??

What should I do!? What should I do!!??

I looked at Tikki who was hiding inside my mini bag and received a nod from her.

Tikki...

I feel light now after seeing her.

Thank you for comforting me. What would I have done without you?

I took a breath.

Ok. Whatever comes I will take it. I am prepared to explain everything to her.

She took out her phone.

" What is the meaning of this?" She sounded angry as she started a video.

My eyes widened when I saw the video.

The video was of back then of the recent field trip where I was taking photos of Adrian.. With strange expressions..

... Wait! I look like that when I take photos!?

Oh god!! Thank you that Adrian has never seen me like that before!! He would definitely think that I am some creep if he sees me like that!

A feeling of guilt ran down my body.

.... It's a video... A video of me taking photos of Adrian... Looking like a creep.. No she will misunderstand!!

" Wait, Miss Bustier, this is a misunderstanding I can ex-! "

SLAM!

I flinched and closed my eyes in the reflex.

She slammed the desk...

" Marinette Dupain-Cheng. " Her anger was vivid on her face. " Do you have any idea what you were doing? "

This is my first time I saw her 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 angry. No first time I saw her angry.