Qualifier prediction 2

Start from the beginning

(Germany)

Slovenia- Surely this will qualify. It's far away from the witchy songs, it's also the last of them and in my opinion the best of them.

Finland- televote bait.

Moldova- this has received such a bad reception not even the contrast with Finland and Sweden or the late running order can save them.

(Sweden)

Azerbaijan- late running order, only thing that might hinder, it's close to Portugal and Portugal is the last ballad. Will it be remembered and voted for enough over Portugal???

Australia- I think this will qualify, it's a fun song surrounded by ballads in the last quarter of the semi!

Portugal- I am so happy with this running order! I believe Portugal's chances of qualifing have been increased massively!

Luxembourg- might be unpopular but I think this is a good closing act and being the closing act it will most likely qualify!

Semi two:
Malta - again 1st might help but I think this will hinder them instead.

Albania- death slot, I don't see this qualifing at all. I would be so shocked if it did that I kind of want to see this qualify.

Greece- qualify.

Switzerland- qualify.

Czechia- even with the revamp, I don't see this. The audio on the revamp sounded worse than the original, my hopes for her to deliver a performance that can sell this song are dropping. After the two above and the next two, this suddenly feels like a meh song.
Edit: U watched the preparty performance and it has given me hope again.

(France)

Austria- qualify.

Denmark- I did consider it but sadly I think Israel might sal their place, I hope I'm wrong! I like the country so I want them to qualify even if their song is sort of in the middle for me.

Armenia- please let this qualify!!! I think it will surrounded by ballads!

Latvia- there are two many good ballads after it. I really want them to break their non qualifier streak! For Aija!

(Spain)

San Marino- even after the bad reaction to this song the cards keep being played in their favor. Not just are Spain in their semi but they are just before them, 12 points from Spain and a few from the rock loving countries in this semi, I think that will be enough for thus to qualify! But then I might just be being optimistic.

Georgia- I did consider but then I felt the chances for the others were higher.

Belgium- I feel like this has been given a beautiful contrast but a pleasing continuation of the mood.

Estonia- televote bait.

(Italy)

Israel- It's the last ballad and will get politicak support.

Norway- Folk rock near the end! Qualify.

Netherlands- in which world does this not qualify!