New way

Jimin: "you are my business."

He his gaze fall over my collar, i can see him noticing the wound. Is that not noticeable for him or Suga is Pervert to look there?

Jimin: "what's that?"

Y/n: "Can't you see?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, how can he ask this as if he cares after slapping me this hardly.

Jimin: "Who did this?"

Y/n: "Don't pretend like you don't know anything!!!"

Suddenly the door burst open, i thought Suga finally come to save me... he pushed jimin off me and I turn to thanks him but then i noticed it was Taehyung. My eyes were wide in shock, did he broke the door?

Taehyung: "Don't you have any shame?"

He asked Jimin before fixing my shirt. Jimin just chuckled and leave the room without saying anything, i swear he is the more weirdest person i ever met. I turn my whole attention to Taehyung who was glaring at the direction Where jimin went out from.

He turn his gaze to me and touch my cheeks.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry for being late."

He unexpectedly hugs me

Taehyung: "I'm really stupid to leave you alone when I know there is some persons who can't be trusted are present in the House."

Y/n: "It's okay..."

I said calmly, I feel like I'm getting used to Jimin's behaviour. His obsessive behaviour.

Taehyung: "No it's not, I have promised to myself that I won't let anyone harm you... atleast thats the least I could do as a friend."

"As a friend"

A smile spread across my lips as he mentioned friend word, atleast we aren't strangers anymore. He smiled too, his smile was beautiful, mesmerizing, magnificent...  oh goshh what I'm even thinking.

I come out from my thoughts and looked down on my lap.

Taehyung: "Y/n... I was thinking of something."

Y/n: "Thinking of what?"

Taehyung: "Thinking to run away for here."

My eyes widened at his phrase, so he is also planning to run away. Oh gosh yesterday I was about to run away without him, what if i actually had run away that time?

Y/n: "I'm thinking of same thing."

Taehyung: "Greattt!! we have guns and some limited bullets."

Y/n: "Ohh i totally forget about the guns."

Taehyung: "Were you thinking of running away without guns and "ME"."

I nervously chuckled as he catches me.

Y/n: "Well kind of."

Taehyung: "How can you!!"

He whines with a sad face making me chuckled.

Taehyung: "So we will leave tonight."

Y/n: "Okay... but what about the lock?"

Taehyung: "I know the password."

I was kinda suprised by his answer.

Taehyung: "Now pack the things you will be needed okay? make sure to keep it secret."

Y/n: "Yeah i know."

I felt my stomach rumbles for food I held my stomach in embarrassment and walked out the room.